• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Red Fox at Christmas- 2 of us

I know this is an advert for Amazon, but the first time I saw it I was reminded of my Mother. Old, but not letting that slow down her love of life.

She passed back in 2016, until the last couple of months she might have done something like sledding despite her age.

Being officially now a senior citizen old fart myself I can't help but laugh and smile at the joy of the experience.

Last edited:
One thing I noticed about the Amazon advert, the youtube version is longer than any that I've seen on TV. Even as an advert for "free" streaming services like FreeVee.

The non-youtube version doesn't have the sequence where the kids are watching the ladies sledding, nor the daydream segment where one of the women is remembering their youth sledding together. I wish Amazon would show the longer version around more.

Merry Christmas and lots of presents under the tree to all the foxes and other animals or characters on the forum :)

Merry Christmas to all, drive safely if travellying to loved ones.

Bowing to the inevitable when one has a cat and it is Christmas....

how-to-protect-a-christmas-tree.jpg

christmas tree on the ceiling.jpg

Back