• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Recommended VPN that works with AS

mcdona922

Just curious to get folks thoughts on which VPN provider they'd recommend for use with AS. My Surfshark subscription is up for renewal next month, but they seem to have lost their edge lately, perhaps due to the merger with Nord.

I have looked at all the big players and they all seem to offer pretty much the same thing, including a dedicated IP if you are willing to pay for it.

Haven't heard about th emerge with Nord yet...
I have used Surfshark successfully with Amz jp, but haven't used it for a while now. Will take a look today or the next few days.

Haven't heard about th emerge with Nord yet...
I have used Surfshark successfully with Amz jp, but haven't used it for a while now. Will take a look today or the next few days.
The only reason I ever used a VPN was to test other regions for people who were having issues, so I could see if I could replicate them, like Deepspace I used Surfshark, but I did have issues with blocked VPN IPs, so I uninstalled it and now I use a residential Proxy.

The only reason I ever used a VPN was to test other regions for people who were having issues, so I could see if I could replicate them, like Deepspace I used Surfshark, but I did have issues with blocked VPN IPs, so I uninstalled it and now I use a residential Proxy.
Yeah I'm starting to find more and more IPs are blocked, or i get intermittent DNS errors. Mostly on H**u. For now, it still serves its purpose, but I need a better solution.

Aren't most residential proxies a bit more expensive, charging per GB?

Yeah I'm starting to find more and more IPs are blocked, or i get intermittent DNS errors. Mostly on H**u. For now, it still serves its purpose, but I need a better solution.

Aren't most residential proxies a bit more expensive, charging per GB?
That’s why I don’t mention what residential proxy I use because it’s a business proxy

Back