ReClock 1.9.0.3 beta

Discussion in 'ReClock' started by James, Jan 16, 2017.

1. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Take a look at http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupReClock1905.exe and check the changelog.

2. theshadowrunner

theshadowrunner Well-Known Member

Thanks James. Cosmetically it'd be great if it said DirectShow instead of MediaInfo in the Config applet when the DWORD is set (to make sure the change is taken into account), but hey it works ;)

3. James

It would be great, if the config program would allow you to set the registry value... :whistle:

4. theshadowrunner

Yeah even better.. dropdown menu? ^^;

5. James

You can delete ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll, make a copy of ReclockHelperDirectShow.dll and rename it to ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll. This will force the use of the DirectShow estimator regardless of the registry value. :)
    (I still don't understand, why you don't want to use MediaInfo, it works soooo well IMHO)

6. theshadowrunner

Hmm yeah sure but my comment was about the cosmetic, to see "Directshow" written in the Configuration window after the registry key is in place, there's really no need to force anything ^^
    It's -much- slower here, for some reason, compared to Directshow.. (It most likely has to do with the OS, still on XP SP3 here).

7. hadar

hadar Well-Known Member

Btw is it safe to update MediaInfo.dll manually or are there any version restrictions?

8. James

It should be safe to update MediaInfo.dll manually.

9. superb

superb Member

unable to download,404 not found!!!!!!!!!

10. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

That's because it's been replaced long ago by 1906. Top sticky.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

11. superb

superb Member

12. Syst3mSh0ck

Syst3mSh0ck New Member

I want to say a big thank you to James, and all the developers involved with ReClock. After using it for over 10 years I find it indispensable. Buttery smooth playback with no pulldown judder is a god send!