• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.9.0.3 beta

Thanks James. Cosmetically it'd be great if it said DirectShow instead of MediaInfo in the Config applet when the DWORD is set (to make sure the change is taken into account), but hey it works ;)

Thanks James. Cosmetically it'd be great if it said DirectShow instead of MediaInfo in the Config applet when the DWORD is set (to make sure the change is taken into account), but hey it works ;)
It would be great, if the config program would allow you to set the registry value... :whistle:

You can delete ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll, make a copy of ReclockHelperDirectShow.dll and rename it to ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll. This will force the use of the DirectShow estimator regardless of the registry value. :)
(I still don't understand, why you don't want to use MediaInfo, it works soooo well IMHO)

You can delete ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll, make a copy of ReclockHelperDirectShow.dll and rename it to ReclockHelperMediaInfo.dll. This will force the use of the DirectShow estimator regardless of the registry value. :)
Hmm yeah sure but my comment was about the cosmetic, to see "Directshow" written in the Configuration window after the registry key is in place, there's really no need to force anything ^^
(I still don't understand, why you don't want to use MediaInfo, it works soooo well IMHO)
It's -much- slower here, for some reason, compared to Directshow.. (It most likely has to do with the OS, still on XP SP3 here).

Btw is it safe to update MediaInfo.dll manually or are there any version restrictions?

Btw is it safe to update MediaInfo.dll manually or are there any version restrictions?
It should be safe to update MediaInfo.dll manually.

That's because it's been replaced long ago by 1906. Top sticky.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I want to say a big thank you to James, and all the developers involved with ReClock. After using it for over 10 years I find it indispensable. Buttery smooth playback with no pulldown judder is a god send!

Back