• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.6.7

I've been following this thread, but I'm a bit confused about the graphics people are showing on their MPC-HC. Should both the green and red line be straight? Mine are as follows:

SCREEN CAPTURE

Also, my Reclock icon is always yellow. Shouldn't it be green?

My MPC-HC output is set to EVR-CP
My Reclock is set to:
- audio: 192Hz, Best Sinc, 32-bit float, time stretch when speeding up, accept bitstream, disable media speed...
- advanced: nothing checked

What you see is normal for 24p@60Hz (or 59.4Hz). It is a sign of 3:2 pulldown judder. You should check though that the spike pattern is totally regular - a sign that you have a smooth regular cadence that comes from compatible frame/refresh rates. A yellow icon is also normal in this mode.

If you want a straight red line, indicating no judder, and a green icon you need to play 24p material @23.976, 24 or, if you must, 25Hz (with Reclock).

Personally, I would recommend turning off timestretching. The damage it does to the sound is not worth it.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry to up my post from a week ago, but could somebody help me out?
I can't get TMT3 v175 audio through ReClock.

My setup: Xonar Deluxe / analog, TMT3 v175, ATI 4670, ReClock 1.8.6.7.
- v170/175 without ReClock: audio works
- v170/175 with ReClock: no audio
- v160 with ReClock: audio works (but downsampled)

Many thanks in advance... :bowdown:

Last edited:
Reclock problem with ac3 filter

What´s going on with this version of reclock??? :bang:
Reclock forces cyberlink audio decoder to be loaded and I can´t change from 2 speakers to SPDIF. With version 1.6 I was using ac3 filter with no problems. Is there any way to adjust reclock to be used with any other filters instead of cyberlink´s filter?

Found Bug with slave to audio

When playing a m2ts file (or mkv) with a frame rate of 23.976 at a display refresh of also 23.976 everything works (ac3 or dts packets get repeated/dropped rarely during a movie) as it should. Reclock correctly reports the display refresh as 23.976(DDR). But as soon as i enable "slave clock to audio" reclock gets confused and reports display refresh as 24.000(DDR). It seems as if reclock uses the main clock as reference for its screen refresh detection code, but fails to take into account that this clock changes if slave to audio is enabled.

Before anybody asks: here is why slave to audio is a useful option, even though reclock does "almost" nothing in this mode. At this low refreshrate 23.976 (vs. 47.952 and higher) each frame is displayed for more than 40ms and unfortunately the evr cp code of mpc hc is kind of sloppy here allowing for an equal delay before presenting the next frame. This leads to lip-sync issues (not very pronounced, many wont even notice - but once you see them they drive you mad). TO make matters worse a standard delay of lets say 30 ms does not work as with every pause/play the offset changes. With slave to audio initial testing suggests that this issue might be gone, but longer testing does not work yet because of the above bug (over time and after seeking the desync increases because of the wrong detected refreshrate). And yes I like outputting ac3 and dts streams in their original form over sp/dif.

Maybe this anamolie can be fixed, as i remember (maybe falsely) that older versions did not have this bug - but they do not work with win7.....

Last edited:
Maybe this anamolie can be fixed, as i remember (maybe falsely) that older versions did not have this bug - but they do not work with win7.....

You remember falsely. If "slave clock to audio" is enabled, ReClock can't determine the correct refresh rate. I don't understand why you can't leave this stupid setting off.

James, just thought of a small usability enhancement.
Currently, left-clicking the tray icon once will bring up the property page.
Can left-clicking the icon once again (while the property page is displayed) hide it?
Thanks.

James, just thought of a small usability enhancement.
Currently, left-clicking the tray icon once will bring up the property page.
Can left-clicking the icon once again (while the property page is displayed) hide it?
Thanks.

It would be possible. ATM you can use the keyboard shortcut instead.

You remember falsely. If "slave clock to audio" is enabled, ReClock can't determine the correct refresh rate. I don't understand why you can't leave this stupid setting off.

But it's still a bug. Correct detection of refreshrate shouldn't be affected by slave to audio. If not for this bug, slave to audio can be useful in some rare circumstances..... as it is it's useless...

But it's still a bug. Correct detection of refreshrate shouldn't be affected by slave to audio. If not for this bug, slave to audio can be useful in some rare circumstances..... as it is it's useless...
I'll remove the buggy checkbox then.

in order to convince mpc to connect to cyberlink audio decoder (pdvd 10) I have to set it in win xp sp2 compatibility mode (I am using vista sp1). But doing this reclock will not load in wasapi mode, instead it will load kernel streaming which is not possible because I am using vista. The result is no sound at all :mad:

Is there an easy way to keep the win xp compatibility and the wasapi mode? :bang:

so what would be the sound quality loss if I select dsound instead of wasapi?

Really dumb question how do you turn off EVR sync so you can start using reclocks sync?

I use MediaPortal and use D3D EVR aero on and no reclock sync and get smooth playback as far as i can tell...

Keen to try it with reclock as playback on a slower system with these settings is a little more off

MediaPortal starting from 1.1.x has its own internal sync which can't be disabled. I'm afraid you won't be able to test ReClock's VSync correction with it.

Back