• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

ReClock 1.8.5.5

Thank you James, for all your continued hard work on this!

A simple question from me though - if a movie has a 16 bit soundtrack, should I keep 'Always output 16 bit for 16 bit sources' ticked?

The link to Reclock is broken at the moment, and it has been down for the last couple of weeks or so. Will it come back or is something new happening to reclock licensing?

All the best,
Alex

Thanks a lot. Yeah iv'e noticed that he removes the older onces, but 1.855 is the newest, and his usually works,

Thx again. Alex

Thanks a lot. Yeah iv'e noticed that he removes the older onces, but 1.855 is the newest, and his usually works,

:confused:
1.8.6.2 is the newest.

:confused:
1.8.6.2 is the newest.
I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people just following this thread that haven't noticed you started starting new threads for new versions... :D

np: Motor - Jacked Up (Metal Machine)

Wonder if this has been said:

When I have checked "PAL SpeedDown" once, it will remember it, even though I uncheck it afterwards. It's "on" every time I start the player, even though the last time I had it "off"...

Would be better if it remembered the latest setting?

Wonder if this has been said:

When I have checked "PAL SpeedDown" once, it will remember it, even though I uncheck it afterwards. It's "on" every time I start the player, even though the last time I had it "off"...

Would be better if it remembered the latest setting?

I would prefer a preference checkbox in Config.

I normally want it on. But occasionally I want to override that, but I don't want that setting to stick, it's one time only.

Perhaps you should post this again in the current thread? This thread is seven versions out of date..

Oops yeah, I always used Google to find if it had updated, and Google still gives this thread. Seems like I want to update my ReClock. Thanks.

Back