Ready to Buy AnyStream License Now

Discussion in 'Purchase and License Keys' started by Octavean, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Octavean

Octavean Well-Known Member

But unfortunately I can't since there is still no Visa purchase support in the USA. Is there an ETA for Visa support or should I order a Mastercard gift card?= to make the purchase?

I want to buy a Lifetime license ASAP.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Oct.

2. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Hopefully within next 10-14 days Visa will be available for US customers.

Octavean and testiles like this.
  3. Octavean

Sounds great. Not ideal but its good to know its being worked on. I also understand if it goes beyond that timeframe.

Still, out of curiosity and concern if it goes beyond that timeframe I'm fairly sure my trail period will have elapsed. Any suggestions on what to do then? Is a trial extension of some kind on the table if purchase options still haven't been sorted?

4. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

I'll send you a notification the minute we support Visa US.
    If your trial expires before, send me a pm and I'll try to find a workaround for you.

Octavean likes this.
  5. FunBoy87

FunBoy87 Member

count me in too i would like to be notification as well too :D my expiration is expiring on this Friday, October 16 :(

6. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

7. Watcher0363

Watcher0363 Well-Known Member

Will a MasterCard gift card work for purchases from within the U.S.?

8. BRCS

BRCS Well-Known Member

yes mastercard works.

9. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

I've got no negative feedback yet that gift cards does not work. So yes, should work. If not, let me know.

10. PluggerOfButts

PluggerOfButts Active Member

Can you send me a notification also? I tried to purchase the lifetime license but it failed cause I've got a VISA.

11. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

Noted.

12. August

August New Member

Could you please send me a notification as well? I am ready to buy lifetime license but I only have a visa card.
    Many thanks.

13. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

will do...

14. Octavean

Well I am glad I asked. I half expected that the answer would be either, no answer, sorry but no or we will see what we can do then never get back to me on it.

So I definitely appreciate that the request is even being considered. Well done.

My trial period ends October 21st so I'll get back to you around then if Visa payments aren't available by then.

Thanks a million and thanks for the flexibility. Good on you!!!

15. FunBoy87

FunBoy87 Member

Thank you so much for alerting me so I purchased key after few failed lol

16. nrnoble

nrnoble Member

@Ivan can you notify me when VISA is working. Ready to purchase anytime.

17. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@nrnoble I already had you on my list...

BRCS likes this.
  18. Daniel Hoffman

Daniel Hoffman New Member

My MasterCard is not being accepted, so curious if there are issues with MasterCard also.

19. Ivan

Ivan Admin Staff Member

@Daniel Hoffman
    I had a closer look to your purchase attempts.
    All attempts got refused with "high risk" by our acquiring bank gateway. This does not mean that you are risky, but our acquiring bank made some bad experiences with your BIN (Bank Identifier Number, first 6 digits of your cc number), e.g. they had several chargebacks in the past.

A BIN says a lot about a credit card: brand, issuing bank, credit/debit, country.... You can see this information if you lookup a BIN database like
    https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html (the image captcha can be a pain, but data is accurate)

To cut a long story short: Our acquirer does not like your bank.
    Workaround: try another Mastercard or wait until we are able to accept Visa in the US (~10 days)

20. Daniel Hoffman

Daniel Hoffman New Member

Thank you for your reply, I have another MasterCard I will try later.
    If not I will wait for the Visa to be approved.

Daniel