• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ready to Buy AnyStream License Now

Octavean

But unfortunately I can't since there is still no Visa purchase support in the USA. Is there an ETA for Visa support or should I order a Mastercard gift card?= to make the purchase?

I want to buy a Lifetime license ASAP.

Thanks in advance for any info.

Oct.

Sounds great. Not ideal but its good to know its being worked on. I also understand if it goes beyond that timeframe.

Still, out of curiosity and concern if it goes beyond that timeframe I'm fairly sure my trail period will have elapsed. Any suggestions on what to do then? Is a trial extension of some kind on the table if purchase options still haven't been sorted?

I'll send you a notification the minute we support Visa US.
If your trial expires before, send me a pm and I'll try to find a workaround for you.

If your trial expires before, send me a pm and I'll try to find a workaround for you.

count me in too i would like to be notification as well too :D my expiration is expiring on this Friday, October 16 :(

Will a MasterCard gift card work for purchases from within the U.S.?

Will a MasterCard gift card work for purchases from within the U.S.?

I've got no negative feedback yet that gift cards does not work. So yes, should work. If not, let me know.

Can you send me a notification also? I tried to purchase the lifetime license but it failed cause I've got a VISA.

Well I am glad I asked. I half expected that the answer would be either, no answer, sorry but no or we will see what we can do then never get back to me on it.

So I definitely appreciate that the request is even being considered. Well done.

My trial period ends October 21st so I'll get back to you around then if Visa payments aren't available by then.

Thanks a million and thanks for the flexibility. Good on you!!!

@Daniel Hoffman
I had a closer look to your purchase attempts.
All attempts got refused with "high risk" by our acquiring bank gateway. This does not mean that you are risky, but our acquiring bank made some bad experiences with your BIN (Bank Identifier Number, first 6 digits of your cc number), e.g. they had several chargebacks in the past.

A BIN says a lot about a credit card: brand, issuing bank, credit/debit, country.... You can see this information if you lookup a BIN database like
https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html (the image captcha can be a pain, but data is accurate)

To cut a long story short: Our acquirer does not like your bank.
Workaround: try another Mastercard or wait until we are able to accept Visa in the US (~10 days)

@Daniel Hoffman
I had a closer look to your purchase attempts.
All attempts got refused with "high risk" by our acquiring bank gateway. This does not mean that you are risky, but our acquiring bank made some bad experiences with your BIN (Bank Identifier Number, first 6 digits of your cc number), e.g. they had several chargebacks in the past.

A BIN says a lot about a credit card: brand, issuing bank, credit/debit, country.... You can see this information if you lookup a BIN database like
https://www.bindb.com/bin-database.html (the image captcha can be a pain, but data is accurate)

To cut a long story short: Our acquirer does not like your bank.
Workaround: try another Mastercard or wait until we are able to accept Visa in the US (~10 days)

Thank you for your reply, I have another MasterCard I will try later.
If not I will wait for the Visa to be approved.

Daniel

Back