• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Rakuten issue

Jozasa

Suddenly, ANY Rakuten download comes up with the error message "couldn't retrieve playlist" as shown
Attached logfile and screen capture

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    484.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Captura.JPG
    Captura.JPG
    43 KB · Views: 15
Yes, I can watch in a browser, no problem.
The issue comes up when trying to download with Anystream (last version) any Rakuten movie, no matter if I bought it, or it is one of their free movies
Tried logging out and in again, closing Anystream, but no fix

90% of the time this is people using it via VBPN and it's blocked. You can't do it.

I have the same problem as OP.

Attachments

517.5 KB · Views: 4
Just to confirm I too am having the same issue with Rakuten

Attachments

199.6 KB · Views: 0
Thank you, Rakuken is a free provider, if they are making changes it may take a bit to see what is wrong. You cannot use a VPN with Rakuten.

Hello, now I try to enter Rakuten TV and it seems like I am already logged in and when I enter it gives me the error that appears in this photo

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-07 at 10.56.00.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-07 at 10.56.00.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 2
I can't access Rakuten. Try to post a log file with your request for help. No logfile no help.

What do you call a log file...? When I enter Rakuten it doesn't let me do anything, it doesn't work for me

What do you call a log file...? When I enter Rakuten it doesn't let me do anything, it doesn't work for me
If you are using a VPN you can't use Rakuten.

Help Us Help you. Please make an AnyStream log file with every error report posted.

1. Look at the GUI of AnyStream.
2. In the upper left-hand corner you will see FILE
3. Press File, and you will see Create log file, create it
4. It is in a .zip format (lastlog) on your desktop or in your documents
5. Upload to the forum with your error report and explanation.

Thank you all for your cooperation.:)

Back