• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Questions about ad removal and audio?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitalfreak

Does AnyStream remove ads from any streaming service, or only Prime?

If there are no audio specs mentioned for a service in the AnyStream Information thread, does that mean it only supports 2.0 audio? For example, Netflix mention 5.1, but Hulu says nothing about audio.

Does AnyStream remove ads from any streaming service, or only Prime?
From any, but it does not anything that is embedded into the stream itself, such as Logos etc. So when they decided to put a trailer into the movie directly, then it will be in the download as well.

but Hulu says nothing about audio.
Yeah I think Hulu was just bad Stereo, but I never used it, maybe someone can confirm just to be sure.

In my admittedly limited experience with Prime and FreeVee AnyStream removes the ads from the content of both services.

The audio is whatever the provider(s) have available.

Why don't you try it and let us know? So far no one has seen any Ads.
Just did. I scanned through a couple of Disney+, Prime, and Freevee videos and didn't see any ads. Unfortunately, it appears that Disney+ limits their audio to Stereo on a lot of titles (Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, for example).

Just did. I scanned through a couple of Disney+, Prime, and Freevee videos and didn't see any ads. Unfortunately, it appears that Disney+ limits their audio to Stereo on a lot of titles (Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny, for example).
Dial of Destiny, et. al., are available in DD+ 6 channels. You just have to try a few times (close and reopen AS). What's available is very sensitive to network congestion.

dod.jpg

Last edited:
AnyStream doesn't need to remove ads. The ads are separate streams. AnyStream downloads the files for the feature presentation that would otherwise be streamed to you, hence no ads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back