• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question for developers on show name templates

they don't give eta's ... just be happy when it happens

they don't give eta's ... just be happy when it happens

alright, thanks for the advice ...

for the cost of this software, i expected a little better than 'just be happy when it happens'. not a lot, just a little better.

it has been close to a year since a feature like this was asked for.

some requests that are meaningful like this, i keep mindful of when i come back to redfox's storefront and think about the next purchase.

The thing with ETA'S and why redfox doesn't do them is simple. If you set a date, and that date comes and goes without a release on that date, you can bet your ass there's gonna be a ton of posts edit 'hey we're's feature X you said was going to be released.' or 'why isn't bug Y still not fixed you said was going to be'... And ppl will be pissed off.

If you don't set a fixed deadline, ppl can't be made when a none-existant deadline comes and goes. As such things get added and fixed if and when the developers have time to do it. It's that simple.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

i understand that. given there's interest from the customer base for this feature request -- it's odd to see silly little bells&whistles sneak into updates that don't add much value -- while the request in question sits on a back-burner and is more useful than having an improvement such as one just added to 1.2.3.0: having the AP interface browse-able/unlocked while a download from AP is in progress.

if the devs could just consider fast-tracking this feature for each provider's preferences section, that would make a lot of customers happy-er. had I the ability to setup batch dl's for each provider, i'd see the cost of lifetime membership in a more favorable light. but right now, with the program going one-by-one, the cost isn't worth it to me for the time i have to allocate to babysit the app.

you don''t know it is on a back burner ...

Back