• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about the 20% off in the first two months

Will there be the possibility via Paysafe card to pay? Or will it be to pay only about Bitcoin and credit card? Bitcoins and credit card would be very bad for me, because I have no credit cards and Bitcoins are too cumbersome or too expensive!

For me Paysafe cards the only way would be to buy me a new AnyDVD license. The whole was nevertheless already at Slysoft, then why not at RedFox?

I guess it's possible to be added later, let's just have them get the shop up and running first.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Am I missing something? When I want to purchase a license the website tells me, that no payment can be accepted currently?

No official statement has been made that purchase was available. Though recent reports state that is imminent. Some more patience is required.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Not sure if I'm off topic. But I'm just glad an LTL is for sale. I haven't taken the plunge into Bitcoin, so a dummy's guide might help a number of people. I have come across things like 'resellers' for other online things that do sell on PayPal, wondering if that could be an option. I have also come across Amazon gift cards as a payment method which could be a last resort. Though I've never managed to do the Amazon gift card method.
Good idea

Back