• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about the 20% off in the first two months

gur_helios

SlySoft always had 20% off throughout the year. For Christmas, Easter, Pentecost and so on and I don't think RedFox will change that concept. Now, it could be speculated that existing customers of SlySoft should be encouraged to purchase licenses reduced in price within the two-month time span.

Can anybody consistently explain me the situation when the discount will be run out after two months? Will there be 20% off like SlySoft did?

There is no speculation. The options are clear. How much more consistent do you want it than what is posted. When purchase becomes available, the 2 month clock starts ticking. After that purchase will be at full price. As far as the regular discounts goes, nothing changes on that part unless they specifically say so (which they haven't).

In simple words. Will there also be 20% off for every ongoing in time throughout the year like Slysoft did?

In simple words. Will there also be 20% off for every ongoing in time throughout the year like Slysoft did?

Discounts, sales, etc are at the discretion of RedFox. Only RedFox employees can really give a concrete answer to this question as to if, when, and how often there might be sales/discounts.

With the above being said, given RedFox is launching after what has occurred I would not expect to see any sales or discounts for the foreseeable other than we see currently on the pricing list.

Not sure if I'm off topic. But I'm just glad an LTL is for sale. I haven't taken the plunge into Bitcoin, so a dummy's guide might help a number of people. I have come across things like 'resellers' for other online things that do sell on PayPal, wondering if that could be an option. I have also come across Amazon gift cards as a payment method which could be a last resort. Though I've never managed to do the Amazon gift card method.

A bitcoin guide can be found all over the net, PayPal was unlikely to be an option and was recently confirmed. PayPal is not an option.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I just think if someone wants to get money from you, a bit of mollycoddling isn't out of place.

Not sure if I'm off topic. But I'm just glad an LTL is for sale. I haven't taken the plunge into Bitcoin, so a dummy's guide might help a number of people. I have come across things like 'resellers' for other online things that do sell on PayPal, wondering if that could be an option. I have also come across Amazon gift cards as a payment method which could be a last resort. Though I've never managed to do the Amazon gift card method.
Just remindar PayPal is in the pocket of ACC-LS so any attempts will be blocked. I think CC is the most likely way to go as those payments can't be stopped unlike Paypal that has to cowtow to the ACC-LS Coporate GREEDs. Bitcoin is a disaster in itself.

Btw recycle, it's aacs-la :p

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Just remindar PayPal is in the pocket of ACC-LS so any attempts will be blocked. I think CC is the most likely way to go as those payments can't be stopped unlike Paypal that has to cowtow to the ACC-LS Coporate GREEDs.

Exactly, Paypal was the first who dropped SlySoft back in the days (and kept the money back).

Bitcoin is a disaster in itself.
No, it is not. I use Bitcoin a lot and I love it.
Bitcoin has a bad reputation after (unaware) editors and (ignorant) bankers stoked fears. Bitcoin is safe and easy to use.

With all due respect Recycle, don't blame Bitcoin if you never used it.

BTW: in approx 12 hours we intend to start accepting payments. First Visa and (yeeees! :whistle:) Bitcoin. Later this week Mastercard. As soon as we are online, I'll post a notification in forum.

BTW: in approx 12 hours we intend to start accepting payments. First Visa and (yeeees! :whistle:) Bitcoin. Later this week Mastercard. As soon as we are online, I'll post a notification in forum.
Will it have 10% permanent off when payment done via bitcoin like previously ?

OH sh**, pi**, and corruption!
I just looked - mine is a Mastercard. LOL (sigh)
I so want to be a "day one" guy.....
-W

I hope Mastercard acceptance is not too late after. My CC is a Mastercard as well, and I would like to buy a license before May, 31st. ;-)

Exactly, Paypal was the first who dropped SlySoft back in the days (and kept the money back).
Doesn't that fall under wired fraud law?

No, it is not. I use Bitcoin a lot and I love it.
Bitcoin has a bad reputation after (unaware) editors and (ignorant) bankers stoked fears. Bitcoin is safe and easy to use.

With all due respect Recycle, don't blame Bitcoin if you never used it.
Well they aren't called BitCoin anymore the name I see is: BlockChain. Also I do have a account there as well. So I don't use it currently but I am registered there.

OH sh**, pi**, and corruption!
I just looked - mine is a Mastercard. LOL (sigh)
I so want to be a "day one" guy.....
-W
Just find a friend with a Visa, and give him the cash, geez, just about 90% of the known world has a Visa. LOL. Just bustin your cojones.

Back