• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about my license for anystream plus

Wizard34

I own a lifetime license for anystream. I do not remember if this was asked before. Since my license is lifetime when upgrading to plus will that be lifetime license too?

I have a question as well, my subscription is up in a few months. I'm trying to understand the upgrade on the page as well... if I upgrade to pro, does it automatically turn my current license to a pro AND turn it into lifetime as well? The part I wanted to clarify was that it says "license will be valid until eternity". I'm not sure since my current one is about to expire. Anyone have any factual knowledge on this? This is what comes up on the website upgrade page:

Applies to your AnyStream license XXX-XXX, originally purchased on Friday, November 6, 2020, subscription until 2021-11-06.
The update subscription of the resulting license will be valid until eternity.

To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license. If you owned a previous version of Basic, you get a 40% discount to 36euros

To upgrade your AnyStream license to AnyStream Plus, please use the upgrade button within the AnyStream application.

The price for upgrading AnyStream to AnyStream Plus is 60 EUR, no matter if your license is a 1 year, 2 year, 3 year, or lifetime license. If you owned a previous version of Basic, you get a 40% discount to 36euros

But, my question to that is, does it convert my soon expiring license to a full lifetime pro license?

Yes, you get a 40% discount it will cost you €36

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back