• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Question about license keys

rdraven78

Does a single license key work on either a Mac or PC? I wanted to buy an AnyStream Plus lifetime License Key but did not know how when buying, we would select a system for the license key or it was a generic license key for any system? Also if it does work any system, can I use one license key for both a PC and Mac at same time? Or need a license key per system?

Thanks

Does a single license key work on either a Mac or PC?
You can use it on any system.

can I use one license key for both a PC and Mac at same time?
Not at the same time, but you can activate it on you PC and a Laptop for example. Just make sure not to use both instances at the same time. So if you want to use it on Mac, you should close it on the PC first.
You can also buy two licenses, then you can have both running simultaneously.

ok, thanks. That answers my question. I would like to sometime run it on my Mac if I am using my PC for other stuff and vice versa. I love the ability to achieve things that we can not get on physical media.

Unlike some other programs if you are a licensed user of AnyStream we will allow you to use it on any one of the three operating systems we support. Just please do not use them at the same time as Deepspace mentioned. Thank you for supporting our project.

Unlike some other programs if you are a licensed user of AnyStream we will allow you to use it on any one of the three operating systems we support. Just please do not use them at the same time as Deepspace mentioned. Thank you for supporting our project.
It is very refreshing to have a software organization whom very plainly offers a strong product, supports it well, does not overcharge or over frequently charge and essentially just wants to put a smile on the face of their customer. Contrast this with most other software companies (particularly the large ones) whom at hearing the very simple mention of interest in their product all but kicks in your door, punches you in the face and steals your wallet to never be heard from again.

It is very refreshing to have a software organization whom very plainly offers a strong product, supports it well, does not overcharge or over frequently charge and essentially just wants to put a smile on the face of their customer. Contrast this with most other software companies (particularly the large ones) whom at hearing the very simple mention of interest in their product all but kicks in your door, punches you in the face and steals your wallet to never be heard from again.
I wouldn't word it that hard. RF is not the only good software company/developer. There are great programs out there. But not all of them have lifetime licenses (only a yearly subscription) and some don't care about what the customers say. I use(d) a screenshot program and asked the dev something, I think twice. Never got any response.

I wouldn't word it that hard. RF is not the only good software company/developer. There are great programs out there. But not all of them have lifetime licenses (only a yearly subscription) and some don't care about what the customers say. I use(d) a screenshot program and asked the dev something, I think twice. Never got any response.
I did not say nor infer they were the only good one. This is why I used the word "most". This is from my personal point of view as someone whom has worked in tech for multiple decades. Anyway, none of that was the point of my post.

Back