• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question about free accounts due to service providers

Yraen

I searched for the answer to this but was unable to find anything. Some of my streaming services are free due to some of the service accounts I have. With some of these accounts I sign in with a provider but it doesn't seem to work with AS. I get a screen stating that if I used an app to log in to close this window.

upload_2022-1-16_13-10-41.png

If I log in through a browser everything is fine. Any helpful tips or suggestions?

I really never saw that screen, how about a log file? What streaming service are you using that you get this with?

I have the SAME issue as OP and have had it since December when I signed out and have been unable to sign in. Streaming service is HBO Max and the provider is Direct TV on my end. I have attatched the logfile I just made where I try to login.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.2.9.2.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
I have the SAME issue as OP and have had it since December when I signed out and have been unable to sign in. Streaming service is HBO Max and the provider is Direct TV on my end. I have attatched the logfile I just made where I try to login.
Thanks. I will get yours to the correct people also.

While it would be nice to have the 3rd party provider login issue in AS resolved, there is an easy solution for HBO Max.

Close AS.
Use a web browser to login to hbomax using the 3rd party provider authentication.
Go to the hbomax account information. There it will list your email address and an option to set a password.
Set a password. You no longer need to use the 3rd party credentials to login to hbomax.
Open AS and login to hbomax using the email and password from the account page.

I can confirm I had done this a month or so ago when I had the same issue with provider signon to authenticate, and it works fine now for HM after setting a password to login with.

Back