• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Quality/kbs really low compared to groups releases

Status
Not open for further replies.

odette

Hi, thanks for that new software. I'm interested in getting the license like I already did twice with other softwares of yours but I've noticed the bitrate is very low compared to other scene/torrent releases.
A 1080p has 2500/3500 kbs when same movie from other sources have up to 6000 kbs.
Why can't we download the highest available quality ?
Thanks in advance.

AS downloads what the providers make available to it, which is typically limited to what you can get when accessing via Chrome (I believe). The providers decide what bitrates to make available to it, AS has no control of it.
Torrents can come from a variety of sources, physical media, up-scaled screen captures, etc. so it's not really an apples to apples comparison :)

Hi, thanks for that new software. I'm interested in getting the license like I already did twice with other softwares of yours but I've noticed the bitrate is very low compared to other scene/torrent releases.
A 1080p has 2500/3500 kbs when same movie from other sources have up to 6000 kbs.
Why can't we download the highest available quality ?
Thanks in advance.
Hello and welcome the AS forum, first of all, I would like to remind you that we do not discuss the Scene/Torrents here on this forum. Please do not bring them up again. I could care less what they do. The program downloads are of excellent quality. You can try our software for free. Thank you. Please remember what I have said. Please do not make me close this thread.

Hello and welcome the AS forum, first of all, I would like to remind you that we do not discuss the Scene/Torrents here on this forum. Please do not bring them up again. I could care less what they do. The program downloads are of excellent quality. You can try our software for free. Thank you. Please remember what I have said. Please do not make me close this thread.
You might as well close it, already know where this is leading to.

Always worth remembering the words of someone who knows what they're talking about (aka core x264 developer):

You can improve quality and reduce bitrate at the same time.

from
Code:
https://forum.doom9.org/showpost.php?p=1116743&postcount=16

I have to admit this is not the feedback I was expecting... Getting warned, getting threatenend just for asking a simple question with an obvioulsy lack ok knowledge. It does sound quite hypocrite to me though since your software is designed to remove copyright protections and drms but this is your forum, your products, your rules, faire enough...

I have to admit this is not the feedback I was expecting... Getting warned, getting threatenend just for asking a simple question with an obvioulsy lack ok knowledge. It does sound quite hypocrite to me though since your software is designed to remove copyright protections and drms but this is your forum, your products, your rules, faire enough...
Okay, this thread is officially closed.
Posted by Redfox 1
I see no threats here. Just a reminder of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back