• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

QUAD Vs. DUAL

Aside from NOT recommending doing business with Tiger Direct

I have to agree with this. TigerDirect has a pretty mediocre online reputation both in Canada and in the U.S. I've read and heard numerous complaints (especially with honoring rebates, providing info to third parties for a long distance phone call service scam, etc.).

Reselleratings and other sites are not complimentary towards tigerdirect.

Last edited:
The type of cooling will not make the clock speeds differ.:confused:
Why can't you multi task with all 4 cores???? That is he purpose of multiple cores.

Yes oldjoe that is what I was saying how can you multi task if powerdvd requires the use of all 4 cores as this would defeat the purpose of getting it if wanted.

Yes oldjoe that is what I was saying how can you multi task if powerdvd requires the use of all 4 cores as this would defeat the purpose of getting it if wanted.

No software "requires" the use of multiple cores. Software has no control over CPU power distribution. A multi-core CPU, or even a HyperThreaded CPU, will distribute the demand as needed. That is the whole purpose of multi-cored CPU's.

Back