• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved PV: No download button

Status
Not open for further replies.

rf4m3

I rented a movie "The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes" from PV Canada, when I opened in AS, there is no download button. Is there something going on with PV? Apology in advance if someone has already posted this. Thanks.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.8.0.astlog
    263.5 KB · Views: 1
Found another thread suggesting to press F5, the download button shows up now. Is this a bug? Do we have to press F5 from now on for PV? Thanks.

I'm not sure why you get this, I haven't experienced it at all. If you are renting something while AS is running you might get it I guess.

That's a very different issue

Found another thread suggesting to press F5, the download button shows up now. Is this a bug? Do we have to press F5 from now on for PV? Thanks.
Did you rent it inside the AnyStream Window? Then yes, you have to refresh the page.
I guess this is solved?

That's a very different issue

Did you rent it inside the AnyStream Window? Then yes, you have to refresh the page.
I guess this is solved?
Fair enough. I'm experiencing DRM issues with AS, some reason I thought the download button not being there was apart of the same issue

Will everyone please start a new thread for their issue? If you did not start the thread and you aren't helping the OP do not post your issue in that thread. Its called hijacking another member's thread and it shouldn't happen.. Just because you think your issue us the same doesn't mean it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back