• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchases from RedFox

hart2hart

Have others noticed BitCoin at bottom of RedFox.bz site pages and indications that purchasing is targeted for 8-10 days?

Nothing odd about it, it's even at the TOP of the purchase page

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I just hadn't noticed until today. It's a good sign!

Nothing odd about it, it's even at the TOP of the purchase page

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk
I looked and looked, refreshed the page multiple times, in Firefox and IE, and I only see the bitcoin link at the bottom of the web pages.

Unless the @ symbol in the cart is one of the Bitcoin symbols, then it's there. I really don't follow bitcoin.

I do hope RedFox has more than a single pay option, I don't really want to sign up for another internet pay option than the ones I already use.

But if bitcoin only is what RedFox uses, then I will do what is needed to buy licenses and support this new company to be solvent and thrive.

nah, must not be visible on the launched site. As translator i have access to a secure section to preview language translations where there's a couple differences between the main site and the closed site. (eg in this case, the purchase page is a bit more extensive) There were a few more bitcoin references there but those seem to have been removed as well now, as on the main site.

nah, must not be visible on the launched site. As translator i have access to a secure section to preview language translations where there's a couple differences between the main site and the closed site. (eg in this case, the purchase page is a bit more extensive) There were a few more bitcoin references there but those seem to have been removed as well now, as on the main site.
That would make sense, you are privy to the "secret handshake" unpublished webpages.

Being an official AnyDVD translator has privileges the rest of us peons don't. ;)

I am simply amazed how quickly the RefFox phoenix rose from the ashes, it has been less than 30 days since Slysoft was forced to cease operating and now we are days away from being able to purchase new licenses.

If Bitcoin is going to be the only option it will make it extremely difficult for me to make payments. In my country the publicity about Bitcoin is that it involved with organised crime. In addition it has been an extremely volatile currency medium.

Me too! Didn't think anything could deter me from continuing to support these fantastic products and people, but Bitcoin is a dealbreaker for me. Please find some other additional options.

Back