• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

psychomania bfi

2nd Run

Psychomania bluray from BFI, still have the screenpass protection (tried to rip it with the latest build of redfox)

i made a log file and attached it here

Edit: movie stops playing after a short while (when playing the rip with leawo bluray player)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_I_PSYCHOMANIA.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Same thing for you. Please do not hijack someone else's topic with logfiles for a different title. Different title: different topic. Post split. However this does not mean the title has screenpass. What happens if you play it in powerdvd? The reason for asking is simple. Leawo's player is not a licensed Blu-ray player and may simply be picking the wrong playlist itself, which would be a leawo issue and not a screenpass one. But going by the other topics is not unlikely it is screenpass.

Sorry about my hijacking of another´s topic. was not my intention,thought that was the thread to post in (just joined on this forum)

Since i am on win 10 i cant use powerdvd or tmt (get bsod and other fun stuff trying to run those apps)

But i know that other people have had same issues with this disc on the forementioned players

Getting the rip tool running (something) warning

So it must be screenpass protected (also being a new BFI release) looks like most of them have this new kind of protection?

I am a novice, thanks for all the work involved here :)

Bsod with tmt we know, but you'd be the first with powerdvd. Do you have issues if you try powerdvd 16 (the latest)? Works fine here on Windows 10.

Do you have issues if you try powerdvd 16

Yes.

It wont even start playing, or load the menu (just black screen after pressing play in power dvd 16)

Leawo loads menu + can play a bit of the movie

Likely screenpass alright then, at least no bsod with pdvd 16 :)

Psychomania bluray from BFI, still have the screenpass protection (tried to rip it with the latest build of redfox)

Can you please crate another log file and post it again? Thanks.

I make/create the logfile from the retail disc, right? that´s what i did with the first logfile i posted

Or, do i mount the backup ISO and make the logfile from that?

Edit: i will just make a logfile from both

Many thanks again :)

Last edited:
Retail disc OR PROTECTED ISO. Decrypted ISO is useless

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk.

Okay, i see.. Thanks :)

Here is another/new logfile i just created from the Retail disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.7.0_Info_I_PSYCHOMANIA.ziplog
    2.2 MB · Views: 2
Thank you, that did it, disc should be ok now.

I will make a new backup shortly to test it, and it is i who thank you (and everybody else on this forum here) for the kind help and assistance.

:bow:

Edit: the new backup now plays fine in power dvd :D

Last edited:
Back