• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PSA: Paramount+ Canada

King_Pin

Signed up for the 7 day trial and the content is minimal and terrible.
Just a smidgen on what's available in the US.

I tried signing up for the US P+ but I have no US CC or PP.

I am sorry to hear that King_Pin, but that's no reason to get so mad, things don't always work out the way you want. We don't control the content. I am sorry that you are not pleased. If the content is so bad for you, its probably good that you didn't sign up and not be happy with your purchase.

usunlocked.com can help you there (virtual us cc and matching address) but it's not without fees (money upload fee, monthly maintenance, transaction fee)

usunlocked.com can help you there (virtual us cc and matching address) but it's not without fees (money upload fee, monthly maintenance, transaction fee)

Hey Ch3vr0n....how about a prepaid Visa Gift Card...you can register them with a name and address....would be less fees involved.
I know if you went with the Prepaid or Virtual CC, it would be best to just make it a one time Annual Subscription to avoid many of the fees....

No clue about those, sorry. Not from the US either myself

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Back