• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Program unsearchable from Peacock in Anystream

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikerooo

WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony aired on Peacock last night. I was able to watch it in real time last night via the conventional methods, but 24 hours later, it will still not show up in a word-for-word title search in AnyStream even though it's there plain as day in a web browser (specifically the 2024 edition; all previous years are here). Is there some trick to what AS's search engine will or won't find?

1712456296399.jpeg
1712456494383.png

Try just one word the first word of the search if not open up your browser and put it in your favorites and it should show up. Make sure it’s available in browser and not coming soon. If it’s not a movie or an episodic program, Peacock, will not download it . Some other events may be available.

A s you can see above there are many Hall of Fame downloads on Peacock.

Correct; I'm looking for the current one.

I'd already done every conceivable combination of those search terms. Also removed Peacock from the provider list, closed the program, and re-added it after re-start and after adding it to my favorites elsewhere. Same problem with the Wrestlemania that aired this evening. I'm calling it a night and will try again tomorrow.

Correct; I'm looking for the current one.

I'd already done every conceivable combination of those search terms. Also removed Peacock from the provider list, closed the program, and re-added it after re-start and after adding it to my favorites elsewhere. Same problem with the Wrestlemania that aired this evening. I'm calling it a night and will try again tomorrow.
Post a logfile , I will look into it in the morning. If it was a live event it takes a day for them to put it in .mp4 format.

Logfile attached. (I'm genuinely curious, not being argumentative: what will a logfile tell you about something AS doesn't think exists? I thought logfiles were only relevant when you received an error of some kind.)

Attachments

• Peacock HOF no locate logfile.astlog
    174.1 KB · Views: 0
It is a Live 2-night event, Yesterday and tonight, it will not be available until it's in .mp4 I am sure you can wait. When the live 2 night event is finished you will be able to download it. Until then you can watch it. ;)

So "Replay" is the magic word in the description that tells me it's not downloadable yet. That's the info I wasn't grasping. I mean, every piece of content they have is a "replay" in a manner of speaking, but now I know what to look for; thanks!

I am glad you’re happy. It had nothing to do with the word replay. I actually searched that word yesterday. But all is good. That ends good enjoy Mike.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back