• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Problems with Anystream resovled...

Clam Raider

One of the moderators said the software doesn't run with a VPN. I am not running a VPN and the thread was closed before I could respond. I did check the settings and found that the software for some reason was defaulting to Region: Other. I did not set it to that. I switched it to United Sates, restarted the system, and now it is running properly. This resolution was never discussed or even mentioned. I thought I would put it out there.

Just for the future. When you encounter an issue and you need to post about it you should do 2 things. Make your own thread and post a log file. Of course you should also describe your issue the best you can.

All that gives everyone the best chance of helping you.

One of the moderators said the software doesn't run with a VPN. I am not running a VPN and the thread was closed before I could respond. I did check the settings and found that the software for some reason was defaulting to Region: Other. I did not set it to that. I switched it to United Sates, restarted the system, and now it is running properly. This resolution was never discussed or even mentioned. I thought I would put it out there.
So you got my PM right? And now your issue is resolved correct? Like DQ said, one issue is not the same as another. Like in your case, so piggybacking a thread is not a good idea. Always start your own as DQ has mentioned. Please learn how to make a logfile, I post a special thread for you. Had you posted a log file I would have you sorted in 5 minutes.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/log-files-how-to-create-one.85666/

Last edited:
Back