• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved problems with 1480

Driver22472

amazon shows no content. this was a problem in 1470 too.

also, hbomax does not show hogwarts holiday fireplaces when searching for hogwarts. it also doesn't show in my favs list even though I added it. this was a problem in the previous version too.

thanks for any assistance.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.4.8.0.astlog
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
  • screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 9
I am not sure about the HM thing but for AP you might want to check anything you use that might be filtering ads. Amazon is using some new ad domain and when it's blocked the page does not load in AS.

I know this because it happened to me. My firewall (set to block ad domains) was blocking it and once I let it through it worked again.

This is the domain:
Code:
amazon-adsystem.com

That error does also appear to be in your log if I am reading it right.

amazon shows no content. this was a problem in 1470 too.

also, hbomax does not show hogwarts holiday fireplaces when searching for hogwarts. it also doesn't show in my favs list even though I added it. this was a problem in the previous version too.

thanks for any assistance.
Have you tried logging out and in again. Sometimes this clears up a lot of issues.;)

Have you tried logging out and in again. Sometimes this clears up a lot of issues.;)

I am not sure what is going on. It did work and then it didn't in 1470. So I totally deleted the cache. It then didn't work so I totally uninstalled the program and installed 1480. It continued to misbehave. I made the report and now it is currently working. I also tried refreshing the page several times before.

I appreciate the comment about the firewall but mine, I don't believe, is set up to block web content in my browsers. I use a firefox plugin for that. I am not sure why having both installed would still not break my amz login via browser but somehow affect anystream by itself.

thank you both.

I am not sure what is going on. It did work and then it didn't in 1470. So I totally deleted the cache. It then didn't work so I totally uninstalled the program and installed 1480. It continued to misbehave. I made the report and now it is currently working. I also tried refreshing the page several times before.

I appreciate the comment about the firewall but mine, I don't believe, is set up to block web content in my browsers. I use a firefox plugin for that. I am not sure why having both installed would still not break my amz login via browser but somehow affect anystream by itself.

thank you both.

In my experience even when I was blocking the domain the webpage would work, it was only breaking AS. Not certain why but that is what I was seeing. But in my case I know for certain I was blocking it because I could see it in my logs.

It is. I can view it fine and add it to my favs. I just can't get it with AS.

It is. I can view it fine and add it to my favs. I just can't get it with AS.
I know why, it's only a 36-minute extra. AS misses extras on some films. It's not a feature. But there is a whole bevy of Hogwarts.;)

Back