• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question problem with the stargate sg1 series

matthelm007

hello,

I have an anystream plus 1.8.7.0 license,
and I have a problem with the stargate sg1 series.
the download stops in the middle (see photos)
and the maximum resolution is 720x404 instead of 1920x1080.

thank you for your help (see photos)

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2024-04-12 à 16.32.34.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-04-12 à 16.32.34.png
    363.8 KB · Views: 13
  • Capture d’écran 2024-04-12 à 16.33.33.png
    Capture d’écran 2024-04-12 à 16.33.33.png
    374 KB · Views: 13
Observation from Canada
Seasons 1-7 are SD
Seasons 8, 9, 10 are HD

A log file might help

Yes I have noticed that also, but they do download. I will talk to our development team about the resolutions. They all seem to download fine.

I tried Reckoning part 1 and was unable to get it to start. I switched profiles from HEVC to CVBR and was able to replicate what is shown above in the screenshot. Attached is my logfile.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    2.2 MB · Views: 1
I tried Reckoning part 1 and was unable to get it to start. I switched profiles from HEVC to CVBR and was able to replicate what is shown above in the screenshot. Attached is my logfile.
So they do not have a download for that codec, you just have to use the one that works.

all profiles are showing the same error. I am attaching my logfile again. I ask the devs to please take a look. A third person able to replicate the issue the OP has listed (unable to download Stargate SG-1 season 8 ep 16) would be great.

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    3 MB · Views: 0
Yes I have noticed that also, but they do download. I will talk to our development team about the resolutions. They all seem to download fine.
Just tried Stargate SG1, S01 E01, in FireFox and it appears to play in SD

Confirm on episode 16

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.4.1.astlog
    1.4 MB · Views: 1
So there may be an issue with this older series. We will ook into it, no need to post twice about the same issues.

We are very busy at this time so please have a bit of patience and I will notify the developer.

Did you post this in post 2 and I answered you?
In post 2 I just checked for the resolutions. In post 8 I actually played the episode in firefox to confirm.
Resolutions appear to be what AP offers. Not Anystream.
Episode 16 is another thing

For me it is not an issue, I already downloaded what I needed from this series.
Please deal with the more important things first

Not rushing anything, don't even need to download this series.

all profiles are showing the same error. I am attaching my logfile again. I ask the devs to please take a look. A third person able to replicate the issue the OP has listed (unable to download Stargate SG-1 season 8 ep 16) would be great.
Change your codec to CVBR and press F5 on your keyboad.

And now it is downloading fine in Canada as well.
Just started the download, did not finish it since I don't need this series, as I previously stated
Used HEVC as codec

Back