Problem Copying Blu Ray Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle

Discussion in 'CloneBD' started by Harley51, Mar 23, 2018.

  1. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    I'm using AnyDVD 8.2.2.6 and CloneBD 1.1.9.2 on a Win 10 Computer.

    I burned the image to the Hard Drive then used CloneBD to burn it to a disk it said it copied correctly. When tried to play it could not read the disk. I then made a full copy with no problems. I'm trying to reproduce the partial copy by burning it to a BDMV folder structure. I would like to play it on the computer to see if it will play. I do have Cyberlink 17 installed. I have attached AnyDVD log file and CloneBD log file Can you help.
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Pete

    Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

    It's a bit confusing what you're writing - clarification, please:

    what is 'it'? Do you mean PowerDVD? And can you browse the contents of the disc with Explorer?

    The CloneBD log shows a successful partial copy with shrinking to 25GB folder on HDD. Does that play in PowerDVD?
    The burn: I'd need to see the log file from that particular session, which you obviously don't have anymore (Elby have promised to add an option to always save a log file with every session without requiring interaction, but it's not in that beta, yet).
     
  3. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    Pete when I play the Bluray Disc in my stand alone player the main screen loads as soon as you press Main feature it says This Disc Cannot be Played and ejects the disc. If I try to play it with power DVD 17 it crashes power DVD. A screen shot is attached. I can browse the files on the disk with windows explorer. I'll try burning another Disc to try to reproduce the problem for you.
     

    Attached Files:

  4. Pete

    Pete Forum Admin Staff Member

    Did you try 1.1.9.3?
     
  5. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    I havn't tried 1.1.9.3 yet but I will next. I was able to recreate the problem. Log file attached
     

    Attached Files:

  6. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    I also noticed during the copy phase

    Video Decoder Input 0%
    Converter Input 0%
    Encoder Input 0%
    Encoder Output 0%
    CPU Usage 0%
    CPU Usage Other Apps 1-6%
    CPU Idle 97-98%
     
  7. Ch3vr0n

    Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

    the top 3 from 0% should be maxed. You can hover over the bar to see to what it relates. the 4th one (encoder output) is supposed to be at 0 (unless the target device isn't fast enough to handle the writing speed)
     
  8. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    Pete I just finished 1.1.9.3 and no problems. Log file attached. Can you tell me what the problem was.
     

    Attached Files:

  9. Harley51

    Harley51 Well-Known Member

    Pete I just finished 1.1.9.3 and no problems. Can you tell me what the problem was with 1.1.9.3.