• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question prime video "PV" DL(Only via Watchlist/normal?)

brawlman

Usually on movies(recall some time ago w/ "PV"), you would click on it and at the top would give you the button with the green font to DL(Download), but I've noticed with Prime Video the only way to DL something is adding it to the watchlist and only then will you see the DL link. Is this normal?
Logfile attached for reference...

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.6.0.astlog
    4.7 MB · Views: 2
Might be some caching issue...
I suggest completely uninstalling and re-installing AnyStream.

Usually on movies(recall some time ago w/ "PV"), you would click on it and at the top would give you the button with the green font to DL(Download), but I've noticed with Prime Video the only way to DL something is adding it to the watchlist and only then will you see the DL link. Is this normal?
Logfile attached for reference...
I think you will find that if you turn your VPN off it will work just fine.

Back