• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved [prime] [incomplete page hack] infinite looping...

Status
Not open for further replies.

0x0x0x0x0

visiting some channel landing pages (eg. AMC+) sends AS into a seemingly infinite reloading loop

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.8.7.0.astlog
    3.7 MB · Views: 2
just their channel "front" off Prime landing page, click the "home" button on AS's prime tab, then the amc+ channel button off the web-page
1713487250795.png

It doesn't happen to me and mine lands on "Parish"

I just get an infinite reloading loop... check out the log AS detects an incomplete page and starts doing its business

I have been on since 600AM this morning, I will show all your logs and posts to Pete. amc+.jpg

I have to be up at 300AM for my meeting. I will show it all to Pete, and I am telling him it's you. ;)

I figured that can happen with a "not-so-powerful" computer/connection, because some timeout is reached before the page is fully loaded and triggers a reload ... but I can be wrong here

I figured that can happen with a "not-so-powerful" computer/connection, because some timeout is reached before the page is fully loaded and triggers a reload ... but I can be wrong here
Hey! I resemble that remark! A while back I reported continual Amazon page reloading and yes, you RedFox guys figured out my 'puter is weak and anemic. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back