• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question [Prime] Fear the Walking Dead S01 & S02 subtitles not downloading | Downloading out of order

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
The following titles did not download subs in batch mode with video set to AVC nor HEVC, even though according to the single title download option offer subtitles in Dutch. Region: Belgium [Other]

S01E02 through S01E06
S02E03, E05, E06, E07, E09, E12, E13, E14, E15

Manually adding all titles 1 by 1, and redownloading does download the affected titles WITH subtitles.

Multiple tokens "wasted" that way.

When adding multiple seasons, titles get mixed added in the download list instead of consecutively
1681561034958.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.5.2.5.astlog
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
Hey bud
One question. Are you downloading the subtitles to a different directory than you are using for the episodes?

No, afaik that's not even possible to configure within AS. not that I would want to anyway. Just as a standalone srt, that's it.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

The above was just a question, other than the fact that you are downloading this from Prime and not the default provider that it is associated with, I can't find anything in your logfile that would cause this.

It's the default provider over here. HBO, paramount, rakuten, Hulu,... None of that is available in my country/region so it's licensed to either AP, NF or D+

Picard for example is on prime here too while in the USA that's on P+

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yep, I was going to say that Hulu has all 7 seasons here in 1080p and they seem to align with the episode and the subtitle

Attachments

• 1920.jpg
    1920.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 5
  • Fear.jpg
    Fear.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 5
Back