• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question [PRIME] 1680 gets "confuzzled" with episode names...

0x0x0x0x0

Seems AS gets confused with episode names when episodes available on subscription are interspersed with episodes-to-purchase, e.g US Prime's amc+ The Walking Dead: Daryl Dixon:-

1699968113008.png1699967898359.png

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.6.8.0-confusling.astlog
    311.7 KB · Views: 0
I have all that walking dead stuff. I better check my episodes lol.

That's probably a good idea, and if your Daryl is correctly named, then it's either something that Prime changed or a bug that got introduced (yup, like that narrows it down for Pete :ROFLMAO: )

I see that Amazon tried to mess with us again with two Number 1 Episodes, that why the numbers are cockeyed. ;)

just realized it, mine are wrong also, but in essence, does it matter? They are all in a sequence.walking dead.jpg

Come back later, I am not sure this will be fixed soon, but I will show it to our developer to see if something can be done.

It's easy to fix if it's just one-off, but there are series where the episodes are duplicated 1-1 (subs-buy) and that might be a royal PITA 🤷‍♂️

Back