• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PowerDVD 21 Ultra just got released for 2021

Yes it has an option to prevent powerdvd from detecting cinavia in any media.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

The payment went thru this time. But, sadly, PowerDVD still disabled the audio because of cinavia. :(

Something is wrong. Ensure that option is set in the anydvd settings. Then reboot the machine.

Something is wrong. Ensure that option is set in the anydvd settings. Then reboot the machine.

Option was set (default, apparently). Will reboot after a video processing job is done (after an hour or so).

If it still doesn't work after that is possible powerdvd has been updated. That would mean anydvd would need an update. Did the anydvd icon turn purple?

If it still doesn't work after that is possible powerdvd has been updated. That would mean anydvd would need an update. Did the anydvd icon turn purple?

I will look for it. Currently, AnyDVD icon is just red.

It only turns people when you're playing a cinavia enabled title and it's blocking the player detection.

It only turns people when you're playing a cinavia enabled title and it's blocking the player detection.

Rebooted. PowerDVD still tripping on cinavia. :( Or is it even cinavia? Looks like it says 'unrecognized audio' on all LPCM audio. Are they insane??

I will simply make the case that using any official players is foolish anyway. A proper htpc with madvr kicks the living stuffing out of official players. No cinavia either.
And no 3D. And sometimes navigation / menu problems. Ofiicial players are useful. Sometimes.

Rebooted. PowerDVD still tripping on cinavia. :( Or is it even cinavia? Looks like it says 'unrecognized audio' on all LPCM audio. Are they insane??
No, this isn't Cinavia if there isn't a message box saying "Your audio has been muted".

And no 3D. And sometimes navigation / menu problems. Ofiicial players are useful. Sometimes.

And what makes you think with modern GPU drivers you get 3D with an official player? The player isn't what doesn't support 3D, it's the videocard driver mfg's that pulled support for it.

As for menu/navigation issues, yes that sometimes happens but not very often. And never if you convert things to MKV like you should. ;)

Back