• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

powerdvd 16.0.1713.60 cinavia on dvd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You didn't i know. I'm just thinking ahead of you. With james saying that CloneDVD doesn't decode, and Elby saying CloneDVD won't get new versions unless something major breaks, i don't think a new engine is in the pipeline. Looks like it's a catch-22

Just because they changed their mind on that does not mean they instead designed things that way for anydvd. Your jumping to conclusions.

Since when is "compressing audio" a normally desirable option? Like most people want compressed audio that results in some degradation??
Really?
The audio track "is what it is" and is so small in relation to the video that "compressing audio" has never been a real consideration.
That is.......
Unless you course you are "compressing audio" to "compress out" the Cinavia portion of the audio.
Then that flag make perfect sense.
-W

Why do the settings mention ArcSoft TMT, Cyberlink PowerDVD ...? All willing partners... :rolleyes:
CloneBD is mentioned in the settings, because we decided to hack into CloneBD.
Why? Well, what else should we hack into? Some DVDFab program? Some chinese Blu-copy-thing?

Easy.... Hack into CloneDVD. Done.
-W

Easy.... Hack into CloneDVD. Done.
-W
Did you not read this post from James
CloneBD unfortunately doesn't flag anything. That's why you have to manually tell AnyDVD to remove Cinavia or not.
The problem is, that CloneDVD doesn't decode / encode the audio. AnyDVD currently can only process decoded sound.
So even if they hacked into CloneDVD it would make no difference as the hack only works if the audio is being re-encoded

Full circle.
I said CloneDVD needs to "catch up" as opposed to being almost "unsupported".
It also needs to "compress audio" - that didn't need "compression" to begin with. LOL!
Point taken.
-W

Last edited:
hello my powerdvd has been decting cinavia on some dvd titles (ISO) the last being neighbors 2 last night i thought this was only on bluray, I have both check marks in anydvd 8.0.4.2 checked to remove and not detect cinavia but it still does also with blu ray titles (ISO) with cinavia.
Please try AnyDVD 8.0.4.4, this should fix the problem.

any dvd is not working now and when i use 1 clic dvd pro it says i need a incriptor software which i have any dvd hd 8050. I am doing everything right. Glade i have a back up of dvd cloner 2015

That's a problem with 1 click, not AnyDVD. Go into AnyDVD's settings > Drives > scan for drive stations > enable "Aggressive scan"

That's a problem with 1 click, not AnyDVD. Go into AnyDVD's settings > Drives > scan for drive stations > enable "Aggressive scan"
Or do yourself a favour and use CloneDVD2. It works.

i am curious how you dont think it wont.
Simple, they would be identical. You don't think you are going to play a DVD and somehow get Bluray quality. All a Bluray player does is upscale the video, exactly the same as an upscaling DVD player.

I have closed this thread, because the problem of the OP (see thread title and his/her first post) has been identified (a bug) and fixed with AnyDVD 8.0.4.4.
There are only 5 relevant posts, everything else is off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back