• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power Rangers

Disc burns OK but still will not play using VLC it just keeps skipping the titles. Log file attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.2_Info_D_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    923.8 KB · Views: 7
Disc burns OK but still will not play using VLC it just keeps skipping the titles. Log file attached.
Hmm, all looks good to me. Can you play the original disc with AnyDVD running?

If I have AnyDVD running the copy plays fine if I exit AnyDVD it will not play. The original will play with or without AnyDVD Running

Thanks

The file names can be seen at the bottom of the window when each is played in sequence, the screen shows each file window as if it opens up 1 at a time, it is not a continuous movie with these window flashes, some are very quick, when each separate file is playing, the total time that is displayed is only the time for that file, and not for the total movie, hope that helps, hard to describe

Also the menu screen is not active, the movie starts as if it is the next file to play, you can move from file to the next by clicking on the progress bar at the bottom next to the end, then it goes to the next

The file names can be seen at the bottom of the window when each is played in sequence, the screen shows each file window as if it opens up 1 at a time, it is not a continuous movie with these window flashes, some are very quick, when each separate file is playing, the total time that is displayed is only the time for that file, and not for the total movie, hope that helps, hard to describe
Which player are you using?

My 2 cents worth ....

AnyDVD v8.1.5.2 completely fixed the Power Rangers issue, a BIG THANKS to James for his promptness !

I used AnyDVD Ripper to rip the full original DVD to my hard drive.

I then used both CloneDVD2 AND DVD Shrink to compress to folders on my hard drive.

I then burned each compressed version with Nero Express to single layer Sony DVD+R blank disks.

Both burnt disk versions play flawlessly with PowerDVD 16, Windows Media Player 11, and VLC Player v2.2.6, and even RealPlayer 18 on my PC and also on my

settop Panasonic Blu-Ray Player.

Both compressed versions also play flawlessly from the my hard drive folders with PowerDVD 16 and VLC Player v2.2.6 on my PC.

Peter Quinns problem sounds like it is the VLC Player. Completely Uninstall VLC Player and then install version 2.2.6 and see what happens.

fab

My 2 cents worth also...
Using Fab's method the copy plays fine, Title 28 was the only title selected, I also made another copy selecting titles 28, 9, 12, 13, 10, 11, 4, 3 and 5 as an experiment this copy goes into an endless loop of the previews it never plays the main movie.

Bill

Your in the wrong forum to promote that Fab thing. These are the RedFox forums.

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

I was referring to fabrikator's method of coping the DVD (Not DVDFab)

Bill

In that case, forget what i said ;) Though that method should no longer be needed with beta 8151 and above =)

@endel3 thats because it's been replaced by 8152. Hence the newer sticky up top ;)

In that case, forget what i said ;) Though that method should no longer be needed with beta 8151 and above =)

Just a friendly tip that never causes me any problems ...

I learned a long time ago, with all the new copy protection BS ...... NEVER compress and burn at the same time.

1. Rip the entire DVD to a hard drive folder of your choice.

2. Compress/edit as you prefer to another folder.

3. THEN burn your movie DVD.

Over & Out

fabrikator

bollocks. You can't compress and burn at the same time. Compression precedes compression always. Compression & burning works just fine for me with CloneDVD2

Back