• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Power Rangers

Chris Garchow

Not Reading Main Movie

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_J_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    915.1 KB · Views: 45
That is a known issue atm. The latest release currently does not properly handle that title. An upcoming (beta) version should hopefully address that problem. You did well in providing the logfile. Now some patience is required

No, because there is no new beta version yet. I'm not a developer :) When a new beta version is ready, as always it'll be posted atop of a forum section

burnt disc contains only the previews then disc shuts down with an error. RB region 1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_E_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    918.6 KB · Views: 2
burnt disc contains only the previews then disc shuts down with an error. RB region 1

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_E_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    918.6 KB · Views: 5
That title will need a new beta for proper support

Sent from my Nexus 6P with Tapatalk

Same here. The correct title played for the Main Movie is title 32 without AnyDVD running.
I managed to "break into" it and get just the Main Movie out by throwing Shrink into Re-Author mode and navigating to it. (AnyDVD exited)
-W

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_F_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    909.9 KB · Views: 2
Same here. The correct title played for the Main Movie is title 32 without AnyDVD running.
Depending on the position of the moon. Try again several times, and the title will change.

You mean it will change in PowerDVD - without AnyDVD running?
I just tried it 4 times in a row and when I hit "play movie" on the menu - Title 32 played.
Used 2 different drives too.
I didn't know they could add a "randomizer" to a disk....??
-W

You mean it will change in PowerDVD - without AnyDVD running?
Yes.
I just tried it 4 times in a row and when I hit "play movie" on the menu - Title 32 played.
Used 2 different drives too.
Did you resume playback? You might need to stop and play from the beginning. I know, this is a PITA on Lionsgate discs.
Or PowerDVDs random generator is very bad.
I didn't know they could add a "randomizer" to a disk....??
-W
Sure. They use it for at least a year now. JW2, La La Land, 20th Century Women, Mockingjay Part 2,... they all use random titles.
Remember the Star Wars DVDs? They had multiple main menus, selected by a random generator.

Another log file to review most likely same problem

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_D_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    914.3 KB · Views: 6
No movie - just previews - Region 1 disc with AnyDVD 8.1.5.0 log file. Please provide update to AnyDVD software

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_F_SABANS_POWER_RANGERS_THE_MOVIE.ziplog
    925.2 KB · Views: 4
No movie just previews as well. Region 1 disc with AnyDVD 8.1.5.0

Attachments

918.8 KB · Views: 3
@pendragon, 'Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)'. Exit AnyDVD completely & set drive region in Device Manager.

Re-post AnyDVD log if problem persists after setting drive region.

Changed to Region 1 and updated logfile attached. Still same issue

Attachments

914.9 KB · Views: 11
QUOTE="Clams, post: 469257, member: 3041"]Same here. The correct title played for the Main Movie is title 32 without AnyDVD running.
I managed to "break into" it and get just the Main Movie out by throwing Shrink into Re-Author mode and navigating to it. (AnyDVD exited)
-W[/QUOTE]
I have not used dvd shrink for about 10 years I guess. I installed dvd shrink and turned off anydvd and put dvd in drive. Then go to re-author and pick dvd drive-scroll down to title 32(there were 5 others with the same exact time) I double clicked on title 32 then selected backup to hard drive- then I used clone dvd to write to disk. This actually worked for movie only. Thanks to Clams for a temporary work around till anydvd updates!!
Added Hope I did not leave out any steps?

-W

Clams, what do you mean you "broke into it" ? And how are you getting Shrink to work at all on this movie. I can't get Shrink to open anything on it.

This is CRAZY CRAZY .. Rip it with AnyDVD Ripper and it only rips about 400 MB, it skips ALL the Main Movie VOB's. Just rips the extra BS

When you look at the disk size from "My Compiter" it's about 8 Gigs, but when you look at the "Video TS" Folder by itself, it shows about 85 GIGS

SO ... how do you know which VOBs are Title 32 ?

The DVD plays perfect with PowerDVD 16 and shows Title 32 for the main movie

We need a FIX QUICK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fab

Back