• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlists The Walking Dead season six

KnutA

Multiple playlist. BR The Walking Dead season six, Nordic edition. AnyDvd seems to indicate wrong playlists (9 for disk 1 is wrong).

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D1.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D2.ziplog
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • AnyDVD_8.1.1.0_Info_E_THE WALKING DEAD S06 D3.ziplog
    2.4 MB · Views: 6
Multiple playlist. BR The Walking Dead season six, Nordic edition. AnyDvd seems to indicate wrong playlists (9 for disk 1 is wrong).
Apart from the "9" on disc 1 (that was a typo) I see nothing incorrect (?) hard to tell without the disc.
So that's fixed now.

Thank you.

Playlist 434 on disk 3 is wrong. The other playlists are okay (3 episodes on the disc). Disc 1 and 2 are also okay.

Mine works without problems

Remember when you fixed it for me, we had a talk about the discs since some eps on them diden't had screenpass

Back