• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist problem with A Simple Favour

duffbeer

This is a weird one. When I look at all the MPLS files they all say 000.m2ts multiple times but each instance has a different play time and in a different order.
Hope that makes sense. Please can someone check out the attached logfile.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_D_SIMPLE_FAVOUR_2C90861D_C73C7C38.ziplog
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
The leading zero's is normal. But you say, different runtime. That indicates it's NOT screenpass. Screenpass are multiple playlists with the SAME runtime, but scenes in different order.

Can you elaborate or post an image?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

This is a weird one. When I look at all the MPLS files they all say 000.m2ts multiple times but each instance has a different play time and in a different order.
@Pete looks like screenpass.

Sorry - I knew my description wouldn't make sense!
I've attached screenshots for the first 3 playlists. As you can see each 00000.m2ts file is listed multiple times in each playlist but each instance has a different length.
MakeMKV reports that all playlists are equal but I'm pretty sure this cannot be true.
Hopefully between the logfile and the screenshots you can see the issue. I've dealt with multiple playlists on many occasions but this just looks different.

Attachments

• 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 16
  • 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    67.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 20.JPG
    20.JPG
    69.4 KB · Views: 14
That makes it more clear, classic screenpass. @Pete will need to look

Sent from my Nexus 7 with Tapatalk

screenpass isn't always about seamless branching multiple m2ts files together correctly, but one can also have a single m2ts with the parts scrambled inside of it and the mpls gives instrutions for how to play it in the correct order.

Yes, but that's not the case here. With seemless branching there's usually no more than 2 or 3 playlists (for standard and director cut for example). In the above image I already see 5, so there's likely even more.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Can you please post another log file now? Thanks.

Can you please post another log file now? Thanks.

New log file attached.
Thanks for all the comments above. Good to know this isn't a new playlist protection. I honestly don't think I've ever seen a file structure like this before.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.3.3.0_Info_D_SIMPLE_FAVOUR_2C90861D_C73C7C38.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
OK, should work now.

Back