• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Playlist help - John Wick 2

Dinosar1

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_J_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 206
Purchased in USA SKU 031398259503

selects MPLS 00487 but after the rip it plays for 5 minutes then the 'you are playing a cracked copy' statement

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_E_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Here is my log fine for John Wick
When I try and use either HandBrake or MakeMKV I still have the playlist issues.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Looking for a playlist for this retail copy. Thanks!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
@ Pete IE: Thanks in advance [/QUOTE] from Dinosaur1
Yet another one who needs help for John Wick 2

PS: PowerDVD opens to a black screen, nothing else, just sits there.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_F_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 16
What audio issues?
clipping in and out. No solid stream of audio. When trying to load into ripbot264 it says "FFAudioSource: No audio track found
When i try and play the file The audio clips all the time. No way to understand what is said.
Like .5 sec of audio then 3 seconds of no audio.

I used ANYDVDHD to create both an ISO and the structure and still have playlist issues.

I can show my structure of the ANYDVDHD rip. Playlist choice on both ISO and ripped file structure.

MediaInfo shows the following:

Attachments

• JW2.txt
    4.3 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
So if you try playing back the ripped ISO in an official player such as PowerDVD does it play back correctly?

I won't say whether the issue is AnyDVD HD related. I'll leave that for someone smarter than me. But, it might not hurt to post an updated log from 8.1.4.3.

I won't say whether the issue is AnyDVD HD related. I'll leave that for someone smarter than me. But, it might not hurt to post an updated log from 8.1.4.3.

I've convinced that 00440.mpls is correct due to length of 122:22

Also if you look at the logs, it is listing the correct playlist in the anydvd_status:
Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.1.4.3, BDPHash.bin 17-05-09)
ATAPI IHBS2122 HL03 2012/03/09 16:56
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1
Current profile: BD-ROM
Media is a Blu-ray disc.

Total size: 24372416 sectors (47602 MBytes)
Video Blu-ray label: JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2
Media is AACS protected!
Drive supports bus encryption!
Disc wants bus encryption!
AACS MKB version 62
Removed AACS copy protection!
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.
Blu-ray Java signatures fixed!
BD-Live deactivated!
Sony structural BD-J protection removed!
Java BD protection good playlists: 440

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_D_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
USA Blu-ray. I used AnyDVD 8.1.4.3 to create .ISO using Imgburn with full menus. AnyDVD HD says playlist is 440. Mounted ISO using Virtual CloneDrive. PowerDVD 12.0.7107.58 only displays a black screen with no message. Media Player Classic-Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 1.7.11 starts the movie playing 00487.mpls. At 00:04.03 I get a black screen stating "The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.". At 00:05.03 it resumes playing the movie. I attached the log and the screenshot of the message.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_Y_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • John Wick 2 copyright message.PNG
    John Wick 2 copyright message.PNG
    175.5 KB · Views: 10
My Blu-Ray disc does not show any playlist... I am running 8.1.4.0...

i have attached my log file... Thanks in advance... How many different variations does Lionsgate/Summit use?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.0_Info_H_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
USA Bluray DVD Combo. black screen on loadout

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.4.3_Info_G_JOHN_WICK_CHAPTER_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
USA Blu-ray. I used AnyDVD 8.1.4.3 to create .ISO using Imgburn with full menus. AnyDVD HD says playlist is 440. Mounted ISO using Virtual CloneDrive. PowerDVD 12.0.7107.58 only displays a black screen with no message. Media Player Classic-Home Cinema (MPC-HC) 1.7.11 starts the movie playing 00487.mpls. At 00:04.03 I get a black screen stating "The disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions.". At 00:05.03 it resumes playing the movie. I attached the log and the screenshot of the message.
The MPC-HC issue is because MPC-HC just picks the first large playlist it can find so that is not an AnyDVD issue

clipping in and out. No solid stream of audio.
Likely Dolby Atmos audio. A lot of those freeware players like VLC have trouble with that. Not a protection problem, it's the player.

Back