• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pixels movie

calcu007

I didn't receive the Cinavia warning of CLoneBD and this movies is supposed to have cinavia protection. I have USA version

It is definitely Cinavia protected, and I noticed the same thing. Not sure that the "detector" is consistently detecting the watermark, or maybe this is a slightly different version of Cinavia. Of note, I also took a try with DVDFab 9 and it too didn't detect Cinavia.

I am not understanding what the issue is here. Are you saying that you are upset because your Cinavia protected movie was not detected and works fine with CloneBD? Did you make a backup and Cinavia was not detected, if so AnyDVDHD kicked in and this thread is in the wrong forum. CloneBD does not remove Cinavia. Its AnyDVDHD and if thats what this thread is about I am going to move it to the AnyDVDHD forum, although I still I do not understand what the issue is.

The issue is that clonebd didnt detect cinavia in this movie

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I wanted to post that CloneBD playing PIXELS 3D or 2D both didn't trigger the Cinavia warning either. I love that this program gives me that notification and now I guess there is a new version that it does not detect. WHY??? Op's I may have not let it play long enough, after 8 minutes it did show one warning but then played along time before it triggered again. Something's funny about how it's done I guess.

The issue is that clonebd didnt detect cinavia in this movie

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
It might be the audio stream or they might have made a stamping without it, who knows, but not having it is a good thing.

One person here sais it does have it, OP sais he didn't get the warning. There's only 1 way to know here who's right and if the cinavia detection mechanism in CloneBD needs an update.

@calcu007 Play the disc in a software based player like PowerDVD with AnyDVD active but the "prevent cinavia detection by software players" setting in AnyDVD DISABLED!!! If your release is cinavia protected some time during the 20min average timeframe cinavia SHOULD then trigger if your release has it. If it doesn't trigger with that anydvd setting disabled then CloneBD was right an DVDFap was wrong. If it does trigger, then that thing was right and the CloneBD detection mechanism will need an update.

Try it and report back :)

I have the movie in the HDD. Do I need to burning a disc to make the test? or it work with bluray folder?

The CloneBD output is a folder? Should load just fine in powerdvd, if it doesn't just turn it into an ISO and mount it.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Can i jump to around 20 min mark or I need to watch the movie from the begining to check the cinavia message?

Can i jump to around 20 min mark or I need to watch the movie from the begining to check the cinavia message?

You need to play full 20 mins + of the movie (sometimes can be a minute or so after 20 minutes)

The back cover has the 'Protected by Cinavia' logo so I'd be surprised if it didn't have Cinavia.

Make sure you close AnyDVDHD before you watch it on PowertoDVDUltra if you want to see the Cinavia signal.

OK, so I am confused. I burned Pixels and was watching it just fine, then, BLAM! Get some BS Cinaviawarning about my player is not compatible and the sound has been muted. Is this the warning you speak of? If yes, how do I get around it? I don't watch movies on my computer so that is not an option.

(Just when I was starting to get good results in copying BD movies. GAH! :D:eek: )

The warning isn't that your player is incompatible, but that is not authorized to play backups. That's cinavia yes, the way around it. A simple search on this forum will tell you about half a dozen ways, one of them being the anydvd + CloneBD combo.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I tested and the movie has cinavia but CloneBD didn't detect it. So they need check their detection mechanism

It detects just fine on my end, but I am not really looking for it to be detected, I am looking for it to be gone, to be honest, if it doesn't detect it, isn't that a good thing? Like I said, maybe you have a stamping that didnt get the watermark. Cinavia detection in CloneBD and AnyDVDHD work just fine.

Well, I received the message of cinavia while playing in my PC. For some reason CloneBD didn't warn me before copy it

Do you have an e-bay/amazon or some form of webshop link to that specific disc, they may need to order it in that case and see where the problem is.

Back