• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Resolved Peacock Shows not available?

Ultima123

Getting the "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details."

Yesterday it was working fine, I have made a profile like a previous thread has shown. Don't know where to find the logs to post

Seems to be working now. I am not sure if it will happen again, but I would like to keep this tread open at this time being.

Getting the "Couldn't retrieve playlist. The title may not be available or requires payment. Check the log for details."

Yesterday it was working fine, I have made a profile like a previous thread has shown. Don't know where to find the logs to post
From time to time a provider might have issues at their end, there might be internet-related problems between you and the provider, or some freak of nature happens.

Wait for a bit and try again. If the problem persists for several hours to a day or more that indicates there might be a problem that needs to be looked at by the devs here.

Back