• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Question Peacock not working

JannaJive

as of this morning i can't get anystream working, it just opens up to blank gray screen, search won't work, i've uninstalled reinstalled and the same gray screen, i only use it for peacock and it's been brilliant, can i please get some help, its also the latest update and windows 10

Try it again, our developers were doing some maintenance on the server for a few minutes. If it doesnt work right now, please leave a log file so we can help you.

There have been server issues, like you can see in this example thread. Maybe it is related to your issue. If it still shows a blank screen, re-install it again and see if it works now.

ok i've done all suggestions and same problem :( thx for the help also

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.0.astlog
    6 KB · Views: 4
Ok, then wait for RF1 or a Dev so they can take a look at the log. Can you remember doing any changes to your system since the last time it worked? Like internet settings etc.

It seems something on your computer is blocking the provider. Try turning off your A/V or Malwarebytes if you have it, and see if it populates.

i've turned off every security i can find still just the gray blank page :( i might try to do system restore as it updated a few days ago, will let you know how it goes

ok i finally got it working after hell of a time, i have to use a vpn to start it and then log off and it works fine, just will not start normally.

ok i finally got it working after hell of a time, i have to use a vpn to start it and then log off and it works fine, just will not start normally.
Well, that's not good. Peacock is only available in the USA if you are in the USA and you have an account you should be able to work fine without a VPN. Could you post another logfile please?

i know its the darndest thing :(

Attachments

• AnyStream_1.7.0.0.astlog
    6 KB · Views: 2
Try this from a Admin CMD (Command Prompt)

To Flush the DNS Cache:
  1. 1.At the bottom left corner, type 'cmd' in the Start menu's search bar, and press Enter.
  2. Type 'ipconfig /flushdns' in the Command Prompt, and press Enter.
  3. The user has now flushed the DNS Cache and will receive a message that they have successfully done so.

When you clear your DNS cache, your device will purge all local DNS records that have been previously resolved and cached regardless of the TTL set on the record. This means that when you access a website or service the next time, a new DNS lookup will need to be performed to get this information and it will be once again cached for future requests. ;)

hiya redfox1, i tried that and still have to connect on vpn, thx for all your help and patience with this old woman :)

Ironically I have the OPPOSITE problem. I have to make an exception in my VPN client (Proton) for AnyStream, THEN log in to Peacock, then close AnyStream, disable the bypass, reset my VPN, THEN restart AnyStream and it works. If I try to log in from the VPN I have the same issues that JannaJive has from NOT using her VPN. Weirdness. (I think I had to do the same with Netflix also, but once logged in it's fine, same as Peacock, unlike Peacock though, I didn't have to re do its login after the update. All other services I use (Paramount, Hulu, Amazon, YouTube) have never had an issue with my VPN being active (and didn't require a re-login either).

ok i've done all suggestions and same problem :( thx for the help also

It may be a pain...but try uninstalling your AV completely. I had a problem before with a program being blocked by my AV software...even with it disabled, it wouldn't let it through.
I had to uninstall both, reinstall the AV and make an exception for the entire C drive....install the other program and make the actual exception and then remove the C drive exception.

Back