• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Please Read Peacock has been released in v1.5.7.0

RedFox 1

Forum Admin

Enjoy it. Our developers work hard to give all our customers what they ask for. Sometimes it takes a while but it is here. ;)

Last edited:

Enjoy it. Our developers work hard to give all our customers what they ask for. Sometimes it takes a while but it is here. ;)
Thank you very much! Great Job!

Last edited by a moderator:
To those about to download, I salute you! :p

Great work Redfox. You guys always come through.

This is great news. Nice!

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Our developers never stop trying to make all our customers happy. Developing something that actually works correctly takes time, and we thank you all for your patience. But as you see we listen and we want all our customers to be happy. So enjoy. Don't think for a second that we have stopped, more to come just have patience.

I have no words except to say congratulations to you superhumans

I knew it would happen eventually. I just did the update and I thank all involved. As I stated before, my ROI (return on investment) is many times over.

Yellowstone Season 5 All 8 episodes 1080p as is everything else. :D

Please note that new providers are only available if people buy the Plus version of AnyStream, those with the basic version will not have the new providers available.

Nice!

Does anyone know if it works with the lower tier plan with ads or only the ad-free premium plan? Peacock used to offer a free trial, not anymore...

Kudos!

This has been on my wish list for a while and I really appreciate the new addition of Peacock.

Just installed & downloading (to test).

Mike

:thankyou:

Nice!

Does anyone know if it works with the lower tier plan with ads or only the ad-free premium plan? Peacock used to offer a free trial, not anymore...

I’m trying it out with the ads plan myself, it seems to be working just fine. But I had to let you know that I barely started and I’ve only downloaded 2 movies. So I haven’t had much time to run into any problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice!

Hi psig33,

I have the $19.99 for a year plan.

Don't know availability by geographic region (I'm US/CST) for this, but it seems to be working fine with new AnyStream version.

As many are aware, it may work with lower tier ad-supported, but you *might* have to upgrade to commercial free if you have issues like some other streaming services which work with commercials for some, but not for others (Hulu with commercials works fine for me).

Nature of the beast & funkiness of Streaming provider's subscriptions, i.e. Stand-a-lone/Bundled.

Mike

US - CST, No VPN

Attachments

• attach.jpg
    attach.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
I have the 1.99-a-month Black Friday deal for a year special and it works great. ;)

Hi psig33,

I have the $19.99 for a year plan.

That's a great deal! Unfortunately it seems it has ended. I'll go ahead and try out the ad plan for a month and see how it goes. I'll report back if I encounter problems.

That's a great deal! Unfortunately it seems it has ended. I'll go ahead and try out the ad plan for a month and see how it goes. I'll report back if I encounter problems.
There shouldn't be any problem, but please do let me know if you find any, Don't forget a logfile. Thankyou for your support.

Back