PBS Masterpiece Flesh and Blood Disc 1 and 2 Cannot Be Cracked by AnyDVD HD

Discussion in 'AnyDVD HD (DVD issues)' started by kangaroo, Oct 27, 2020.

1. kangaroo

kangaroo Member

Hi I just got the PBS Masterpiece Flesh and Blood two DVD set and AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0 is not able to crack the CSS keys for either disc nor will my PC's Leawo Video Player pay the DVDs when AnyDVD HD is enabled. When I exit AnyDVD HD, Leawo will play both discs. Attached are two log files. I am trying to rip both discs with CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6, it tries to repair defective DVD structure and then comes up with error message that it was not successful unexpected error. Can you please fix for me?

Thanks a bunch!
    Kanga

Attached Files:

2. Ch3vr0n

Ch3vr0n Translator NL & Mod

According to the 1st logfile (Drive E), CSS is removed just fine. The problem however is with your 2nd logfile (Drive F)

HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.02
    Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to set your drive hardware region.

whatever_gong82 likes this.
  3. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

Exit AnyDVD and set your drive region code.

4. kangaroo

kangaroo Member

Hi James,

Sorry, I didn't know my F Drive was not assigned a region code. i assigned both my E and F Drives region code 1 and reboot my PC (see attached). Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is but I am still having the same problems with both drives as yesterday (1) CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6 still tries to repair defective DVD structure and then comes up with error message that it was not successful-unexpected error (2) Leawo Video Player will not play the DVDs (movies load but won't play--none of the transport keys work when AnyDVD HD is enabled but when AnyDVD HD is disabled, Leawo will play both discs from both drives with no problems. Also attached are two new log files from this morning.

These two DVDs play without problems on my desktop Blu Ray/DVD player attached to my TV as well.

Thanks James,
    Kanga

Attached Files:

5. James

James Redfox Development Team Staff Member

FurryGuy and whatever_gong82 like this.
  6. kangaroo

kangaroo Member

Thank you James. That fixed all the issues! You're amazing. Attached are the new log files if you are interested.

Thanks again! :)
    Kanga

Attached Files: