• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

PBS Masterpiece Flesh and Blood Disc 1 and 2 Cannot Be Cracked by AnyDVD HD

kangaroo

Hi I just got the PBS Masterpiece Flesh and Blood two DVD set and AnyDVD HD 8.5.0.0 is not able to crack the CSS keys for either disc nor will my PC's Leawo Video Player pay the DVDs when AnyDVD HD is enabled. When I exit AnyDVD HD, Leawo will play both discs. Attached are two log files. I am trying to rip both discs with CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6, it tries to repair defective DVD structure and then comes up with error message that it was not successful unexpected error. Can you please fix for me?

Thanks a bunch!
Kanga

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_E_Flesh and Blood Disc 1.ziplog
    784.7 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_F_Flesh and Blood Disc 2.ziplog
    793.3 KB · Views: 3
According to the 1st logfile (Drive E), CSS is removed just fine. The problem however is with your 2nd logfile (Drive F)

HL-DT-ST BD-REWH14NS40 1.02
Drive (Hardware) Region: 0 (not set!)

You need to set your drive hardware region.

Exit AnyDVD and set your drive region code.
Hi James,

Sorry, I didn't know my F Drive was not assigned a region code. i assigned both my E and F Drives region code 1 and reboot my PC (see attached). Unfortunately I don't know what the problem is but I am still having the same problems with both drives as yesterday (1) CloneDVD2 2.9.3.6 still tries to repair defective DVD structure and then comes up with error message that it was not successful-unexpected error (2) Leawo Video Player will not play the DVDs (movies load but won't play--none of the transport keys work when AnyDVD HD is enabled but when AnyDVD HD is disabled, Leawo will play both discs from both drives with no problems. Also attached are two new log files from this morning.

These two DVDs play without problems on my desktop Blu Ray/DVD player attached to my TV as well.

Thanks James,
Kanga

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_E_Flesh and Blood Disc 1.ziplog
    784.9 KB · Views: 6
  • AnyDVD_8.5.0.0_Info_F_Flesh and Blood Disc 2.ziplog
    788.3 KB · Views: 4
  • Drive E Region Code.JPG
    Drive E Region Code.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Drive F Region Code.JPG
    Drive F Region Code.JPG