• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pay really possible with MasterCard ??

you don't have to at all :) but it is a way to get a license with MC ;)

I dont like bitcoin so i wont be pushed to use it either just for one purchase ...... so i be forgetting about Redfox for now i guess untill they can take real money purchase and go the DVD fab route as that my only option now

sure, buy bitcoin with wastercard ;)
What is a wastercard and how do I apply for one? LOL :whistle:
I know of quite a few things I can waste it on. And just maybe its actually owned by discover. So they will understand when I tell them I just Discovered that I don't have the money to pay it off.:ROFLMAO:

I dont like bitcoin so i wont be pushed to use it either just for one purchase ...... so i be forgetting about Redfox for now i guess untill they can take real money purchase and go the DVD fab route as that my only option now

There have been several users that have used a prepaid visa that allowed Foreign Transactions to be made. So that is an available option.
As far as bitcoin goes if your in the us circle is pretty simple if setup done using smart phone. And you just pay with your card.
Do to the nature of the software they put pressure on the card companies and the processors not to except payments to redfox.
So this is not an issue they made happen and not being able to purchase or just not purchasing because of it. Is what the powers that be want to have happen.
Also don't forget that monkey signed an agreement with them. Back when all their US sites and accounts were seized. You haven't forgot about the US version have you. Which they can/will implement again if pressured (But not Redfox) . And honestly I wouldn't trust them with my personal information after all that either anyway. But I myself only want the best damn decrypter on the market on my pc.

So if you don't have Visa card or Use Bitcoins you cant buy this Product again is this Correct until they sort out The Mastercard Issues ? i been trying renew my Lifetime Licence for a few weeks now each i try its still the same old story on here i may have to go the other route which i did not want to go as i found Anydvd HD was a great product and did want i needed it to do with ease. could someone update on whats happening regards to master card payment as in the UK we only Bitcoins or a Visa payment options .

Thanks
Boogieman

it shows up for me & im in canada...but im not ordering anything untill i know its REALLY possible to use mastercard...otherwise i will probably buy a re-loadable Visa card.

Just ordered a new LTL with Mastercard with no issues... loc = Australia.

On the Purchase page change the language to anything BUT Automatic and (American) English, and the option for Master Card shows up.

Not definitive, but it looks like the Powers That Be are dictating Master Card to not work for any purchases made from the US.

Hi ...
If you select the German language then the MasterCard logo appears on the first purchase page.
But on the next page the MasterCard payment option disappeared.
I tried with the selection "Visa" and enter my MasterCard details, but if click next I got the information that currently payment with MasterCard is not possible.

Strange behavior.

It would be great, if there would be an announcment that MasterCard payment option realy work.
And not to put only a logo on the web page.

Hi ...
If you select the German language then the MasterCard logo appears on the first purchase page.
But on the next page the MasterCard payment option disappeared.
I tried with the selection "Visa" and enter my MasterCard details, but if click next I got the information that currently payment with MasterCard is not possible.

Strange behavior.

It would be great, if there would be an announcment that MasterCard payment option realy work.
And not to put only a logo on the web page.
Mastercard is currently only available for people outside the US and the UK.

Back