• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

pay really possible with MasterCard ??

The MasterCard logo isn't listed yet on the main purchase page, but it is available on step 1/4. It's a good sign but I'd wait on an official statement. Could simply be testing.

The last post from a team member about this was that they are working hard trying to get it back. From what I understand the AACS-LA had stuck their noses in it and put their pressure on MasterCard over accepting payments for RedFox and their pseudo company names. And had them stop processing payments to the processor in China. Not that it was hard with all the people posting the "names" used by RedFox for the recipient of the payment. With the nature of this software and the over reaching of the AACS-LA, MPAA, and their other puppets on a string RedFox has to use alternative means to try and make this product available to us.
Now to
When MasterCard becomes available again there will be a logo displayed on this page:
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

And I'm sure Ivan Will post informing everyone that it is available again. And possibly enable the discount again.

The MasterCard logo isn't listed yet on the main purchase page, but it is available on step 1/4. It's a good sign but I'd wait on an official statement. Could simply be testing.
It's not listed here:
https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php
Or here:
https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html

Only has visa and bitcoin as options for payments.

I also don't see the logo on page 1/4 either.

Last edited by a moderator:
not for me. See attachment, that's exactly why i recommend waiting for an official word.

Attachments

• Schermopname (7).png
    Schermopname (7).png
    118.1 KB · Views: 25
not for me. See attachment, that's exactly why i recommend waiting for an official word.
You maybe are viewing a page not available to us . You do have mod privileges.
And if you click link in my post is it there because it is not for me and that would explain why then.
Here's a copy and paste of it

redfox-bz-350.png

Language
<input type="image" src="https://shop.redfox.bz/img/go.gif" width="19" height="19" style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica; font-size: 8pt;">
Shopping Cart
Position Product Name Subscription Quantity Price Total
1 AnyDVD HD (license key) €109.00 €109.00 trash.png
2 CloneDVD mobile (license key) lifetime €39.00 €39.00 trash.png
3 CloneCD (license key) lifetime €39.00 €39.00 trash.png
Subtotal €187.00
Bundle Discount (20%) -€37.40
Total
€149.60
approximately $168.90
Select another product <input type="submit" class="btn btn_blue" name="calculate1" value="Calculate" style="font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica; font-size: 18px; border: none; color: white; padding: 6px 12px; text-align: center; text-decoration: none; display: inline-block; opacity: 0.8; border-radius: 4px; box-shadow: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2) 0px 4px 8px 0px, rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.188235) 0px 3px 10px 0px; background-color: rgb(0, 140, 186);">
Step 1/4: Personal Information
E-mail *
Note: Important product-specific information such as the invoice or license key will be sent to you by e-mail.
License to first name, last name
the company name
Company
First Name *
Last Name *
Street Address *
City *
State / Province ( US/CA/AU only)
ZIP / Postal Code *
Country *
Phone *

Coupon / Promotion Code

Payment Method Bitcoin !!! 10% Bitcoin Discount !!!
Visa

© 2016 RedFox
This service is brought to you by The RedFox Project

What statement,i have none? I don't work for redfox!

no i'm not, check the url. I'm viewing the same url as you are. The logo isn't present for me either on https://www.redfox.bz/purchase.html but as i said it IS on https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php

Mod priviledges only work on the forum, they have no influence at all anywhere else on the main site.
Clicking the links you posted still doesn't show it for me.
And,
It's not available to me on the checkout link I posted either.Which is what I copied and pasted in last post . I was referring to both links which I posted too. So there's definitely something working differently for you that noone else can access.

The only thing i can imagine is my country. So there may be GEO restrictions in effect. You're in the US, i'm in the EU (Belgium). But since i don't know that for sure, hence my advice to wait on an official statement

Shows up for me during step 1/4 when you can pick payment options. It's definitely listed on my end.

Note: I tried from two different geographical locations: (1) United States and (2) Panama.

Note 2: I expect that RedFox will make an announcement when everything is straightened out with MasterCard and until then I would consider everything unofficial.

Well it's not available for me at all on three devices. Not that I need it just an observation. And the page isn't being cached either. And the only people that can see it has privileges that a normal user doesn't.

but I'd wait on an official statement
What statement,i have none? I don't work for redfox!
Dann auf Deutsch... Du wartest doch auf ein Statement ... Dieses Statement hätte ich gerne auch im Deutschen Forum.
You are waiting for an official Statement... I'am also waiting.
This Statement please also publish on German Forum.

Last edited:
Sorry, this is the english section and i don't speak german.Just wait, everything will be revealed in due time when they're ready to make one.

Well it's not available for me at all on three devices. Not that I need it just an observation. And the page isn't being cached either. And the only people that can see it has privileges that a normal user doesn't.

Fair enough but how does the site know who I am if I'm using a completely different browser, am not logged into the forum, with a cleared cache, and using incognito? ;) Clearly, the system isn't fully set up.

Anyway, right now all of us are simply speculating and without an official statement it's somewhat meaningless. :cautious:

So if you don't have Visa card or Use Bitcoins you cant buy this Product again is this Correct until they sort out The Mastercard Issues ? i been trying renew my Lifetime Licence for a few weeks now each i try its still the same old story on here i may have to go the other route which i did not want to go as i found Anydvd HD was a great product and did want i needed it to do with ease. could someone update on whats happening regards to master card payment as in the UK we only Bitcoins or a Visa payment options .

Thanks
Boogieman

Back