• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Pay for Pro version?

Don'tEatYellowSnow

Not the usual "Pro version" question - any way I can go ahead and pay for the pro version now?
My Bitcoin has jumped quite a bit in the past couple of days and now would be a good time to use some of it.
;)
Don't even care if I have to wait for the finished product ... (y)

I'm also sitting on hot coal to purchase it... Not because of the same reason, but simply because I want to get it. But I think they won't make it available to purchase until they are sure that it is ready to be released.

Not the usual "Pro version" question - any way I can go ahead and pay for the pro version now?
My Bitcoin has jumped quite a bit in the past couple of days and now would be a good time to use some of it.
;)
Don't even care if I have to wait for the finished product ... (y)
Just cash some out to pay for it.

I wish I could help you but the program is not even done yet, maybe in a couple of weeks who knows? Not me. LOL

I wish I could help you but the program is not even done yet, maybe in a couple of weeks who knows? Not me. LOL
Heh, AS Plus will be available in a couple of weeks, you say.

Nice bit of Jean Dixon prognostication here. :p

I know, I know, you are not in the business end of RedFox. :cool:

Heh, AS Plus will be available in a couple of weeks, you say.

Nice bit of Jean Dixon prognostication here. :p

I know, I know, you are not in the business end of RedFox. :cool:
Nobody tells me nothing ( Sgt Schultz.);)

Back