• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patriots Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harrymonk123

I think this is what they call Scream Pass is any help please

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.4.0.0_Info_E_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD_57BB9991_AE934D4B.ziplog
    625.2 KB · Views: 6
I think this is what they call Scream Pass is any help please

Steve, I explained to you in a PM why your trial won't automatically fix this specific type of disc - I fixed the previous one manually for you (as I did before in the past), which cost me some time and effort.
Yet, you didn't even deem it appropriate to reply, let alone offer a simple thanks. Despite being on your second trial period, not counting the crack you used before that.

Instead you chose to break the forum rules by creating another account and playing dumb.
And we're supposed to jump at your command again - still you don't want to support us by buying the software.

I don't like being abused like that.

Try it with honesty. Say something like "OK, I know I'm testing your patience, but would you please let me continue my second trial period and help me with my discs - I promise to buy after that if I'm satisfied".
So to say, the thing a normal polite and decent person would do. That opens so many doors in life. I'd have no problem with that.

Or in short, like @RedFox 1 put it:
It would be nice if you supported the project. No cracks will work anymore, free is over. Thank you

Simply buying would make things so much easier for you - including not having to ask for a fix every time.

Alternatively, you can screw over the guys at DVDFab, though apparently you've already discovered, that DVDFab sucks when it comes to Screen Pass removal.

for myself I can ANYDVD only recommend the patience of developers and enthusiasm for the thing are amazing myself I have a lifetime license for all their software and I do not regret the euro I put in it I absolutely satisfied I recommend that the license was purchased then you get good care and support

On top of what Pete said, only 1 user account is allowed. Please use your steveredrum one and get a license.