• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Patriots Day Screen Pass Help Needed

same problem when I put the ORIGINAL disc in. Copy detected or rip[ping software is running

sorry here is the log file of the original disc

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.1_Info_E_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    549.6 KB · Views: 9
you guys rock but I am stumped with this help plz

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_E_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    592.4 KB · Views: 8
with what? that disc is handled fine.

Java BD protection good playlists: 405

when try to use clonebd--it says I have to make an image of it (approx. 530gb) before it can make iso
wellll chevron et all did hard reboot reinstall program and voila works great not really a new member, have been a apart of the anydvd family for 5 years usally my questions and answers are found on forum thx again

Than one's fixed, too.

I'm still getting the "Sony ScreenPass" prompt, so my logfile is attached. Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_F_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    579 KB · Views: 3
I'm still getting the "Sony ScreenPass" prompt, so my logfile is attached. Thanks for your help!

Java BD protection good playlists: 405
its in your status window
What player are you using

Thanks for the super fast reply and i had never seen that popup info box before while using ClownBD!
CloneBD or ClownBD?
The former one will take all worries about Screen Pass protection from you, there shouldn't be a problem then.

Could you please assist with the attached logs. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.5.0_Info_M_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD.ziplog
    545.5 KB · Views: 4
And maybe this one? This was from the Blu-Ray in a 4k Ultra HD set.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.7.10_Info_I_PATRIOTS_DAY_BD - Copy.zip
    549.9 KB · Views: 4
Back