• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Partial Copy

diamatron

As a previous user of clonedvd I assumed this would be easy. But when I chose partial copy, file mkv 1080p.... and select the longest clip (default movie 1). But it only copies a 10 second clip. When i play the before copying the whole movie starts playing in clonebd. I can select all the files and get a very large file but the whole movie.

How do I just copy the movie and only the movie. BTW I am using Hot Tub Time Machine 2

Having the same general problem

I'm having the same prob, only with St. Vincent, so I think there's something wrong with the program. I'll start a new thread and upld the logfiles. As a lifetime subscriber, I really want this program to work.

I'm having the same prob, only with St. Vincent, so I think there's something wrong with the program. I'll start a new thread and upld the logfiles. As a lifetime subscriber, I really want this program to work.

Yes, please, log file. Without it, there's just a big question mark on our heads and nothing to work on.

Yes, please, log file. Without it, there's just a big question mark on our heads and nothing to work on.

Yes, Pete, I'm trying to be in full compliance - lol. I know you guys need concrete info and data to fix issues. So I've used CloneBD successfully three times using the "Partial" (i.e. movie only)function, Everything was fine except for the audio/video sync issue on all three, being off by a few milliseconds - just enough to be distracting. St. Vincent was the first disk to "kick out" the program 15MBs in, on the Partial, and around 2 gigs in when trying to rip the complete disk, saying everything was finished.

I just published the log files for St. Vincent I think under CloneBD "Bugs and Issues"section. Thanks for the quick response, Pete. It is much appreciated.

- Bill

Yes, Pete, I'm trying to be in full compliance - lol. I know you guys need concrete info and data to fix issues. So I've used CloneBD successfully three times using the "Partial" (i.e. movie only)function, Everything was fine except for the audio/video sync issue on all three, being off by a few milliseconds - just enough to be distracting. St. Vincent was the first disk to "kick out" the program 15MBs in, on the Partial, and around 2 gigs in when trying to rip the complete disk, saying everything was finished.

I just published the log files for St. Vincent I think under CloneBD "Bugs and Issues"section. Thanks for the quick response, Pete. It is much appreciated.

- Bill

Yes, thanks - I just saw that you've updated CloneBD in the meantime.
That problem with the "early dropout" was fixed in the latest version.

Thanks, Pete

Yes, thanks - I just saw that you've updated CloneBD in the meantime.
That problem with the "early dropout" was fixed in the latest version.

Thanks for the quick response, Pete. I find you guys really responsive to bugs and issues - I'm impressed! By default, and checking settings, I don't know why I didn't get an auto-notification of a new version, (like I do with AnyDVD - I think I also get an e-mail notification). So I'm running 1.0.3.7, looking at the Post headings, there is a 1.0.3.8 release? I'll check it out. Thanks again, Pete!

Back